Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want pretty feet

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
My feet r always callused and no matter what i do they come back after i shower. What in the world can i use to get them soft and pretty?! It's sandal time!
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Socks with thick heavy cream at night pumice in the shower and moisturize after  

agrisham13mom
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Go get a deluxe pedi, then Use Vaseline or heavy foot cream with the thick spa socks at night, pumice stone in the shower and lotion/cream daily.
anj2mom
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Is there a certain way to use a pumice? I never seen how they can work.
Saharra
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Ohh, that is actually a song.... "Lovely Feet", by Mayfair Laundry :) I haven't heard that in forever! Lol.
Just so you know, my foot doc (I'm diabetic) says to not put lotion between your toes. I don't know why though. I just remember them telling me not to. But I don't wear sandles (I work with horses, so my feet are always in boots!), so I'm not sure about anything else.
AyvasMommy
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Go get yourself a nice mani/pedi so all of the tough work is out of the way and then ask your sweet lady doing your nails what she reccommends..  Always the best advice I have gotten! :)

nurse1997
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM

YOUR FEET SOUND LIKE MINE IVE TRIED EVERY THING  IF YOU CAN FFORD TO GO GET THEM DONE ITS 25 PLUS TIP  I GO EVERY 3 WEEKS I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING AND THAN SOME THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS AND OF COURSE I USE LOTION IN BETWEEN  !!!

Quoting anj2mom:

My feet r always callused and no matter what i do they come back after i shower. What in the world can i use to get them soft and pretty?! It's sandal time!

nurse1997
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I wrote you a post last night really if they are callused really bad and you cant afford to go get them done get a foot file every day sand away until they look normal than use lotion cut your toe nails even and than polish - its a cycle and not a one day thing and they are cured its a life time of sanding;[ if you have feet like mine you will up keep for life - I have gorge feet now its possiable but once I stop they go back to shit!!

Quoting anj2mom:

my4boys2002
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Soak your feet then use coconut oil on them then wear socks overnight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeventiesChild
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Regularly rub heels before showering with a made-for-feet emery board or pumice. Never go barefoot. haha. My feet are as soft as baby's skin. Well, almost. :o)

NDADanceMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I use a thick cream on my feet and wrap them in plastic wrap before putting on thick socks at night. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)