Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for some friendly support sons open heart surgery became real

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM
  • 8 Replies

my sons open heart surgery thats coming up on 5/9/13 just became real we got the hospital info, the date, the papers the hotel confirmation and the ronald mcdonald refferal paper and im freaking out

going crazy

Like my baby boys CHD awareness page https://www.facebook.com/CHDEliasPierceStory

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amazingj
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this

hang in there hon, it's not like your taking a perfectly healthy 15 year old to get a boob job for X-mas, this is life saving, end of subject, so my prayers are with you.

Blessings

mymanben
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Be strong. My thoughts and prayers are going to you and your child keep us updated. May I ask what he has? My friend has triplets, 2 of which have hypoplastic left heart syndrome
Narwa
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM

coarctation of the aorta, mitral valve

Quoting mymanben:

Be strong. My thoughts and prayers are going to you and your child keep us updated. May I ask what he has? My friend has triplets, 2 of which have hypoplastic left heart syndrome

Like my baby boys CHD awareness page https://www.facebook.com/CHDEliasPierceStory

gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:19 AM

group hug

mymanben
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM
:( you're in my thoughts. What a beauitful baby you have

Quoting Narwa:

Quoting mymanben:

Narwa
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM

ty so much hes my little miracle

Quoting mymanben:

:( you're in my thoughts. What a beauitful baby you have

Quoting Narwa:

Quoting mymanben:

greenie63
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:35 PM

((hugs))

mom_of_twingirl
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM

My thoughts & prayers are with you. You are a strong momma. Just gotta take things one day at a time. (Both my daughters go in to get their tonsils & adnoids out and tubes in on 5/8/13. I know that is not a major major surgery like you are going thru, but it is still surgery and I am scared.) Need anything we are all here for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)