Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Quiz: Mostly A answers

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

If you answered A to most of the questions, you are a…

Loving and affectionate CafeMom.

You are a very tender and loving mom. You are devoted to all around you, but especially to your children. Your kids are the most important thing in your life, the center of all your attention.

You are very demonstrative with your kids, and you like to express them all your love and affection on a daily basis. You enjoy kissing them and hugging them, and they are also very demonstrative and love kissing and hugging you back. Even though they might seem a little bit more distant as they get older, you know they still love you!

You like making your family feel loved and happy: you prepare your children their favorite meals, give them their favorite treats, spend a lot of time with them, and play their favorite games with them. You enjoy spending most of your free time with your family and you do not hesitate to put aside some of your “me time” just to be with your kids a little longer and make them feel good and happy.

Your quote: “Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children”. - Princess Diana, Princess of Wales.

Your greatest wish: You wish your children are filled with love and affection.

Reply to this post if you are a loving and affectionate CafeMom so you can meet other moms like you!
Happy Mother’s Day!

To do this test again click here:
What kind of CafeMom are you?

by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 1:47 PM

This is me. Cool! I would like to think it fits me to a tee as I do feel I'm a very affectionate mom. One of my favorite things to do is say, "Hey, Hayden?" and she turns to look at me and I say, "I LOVE YOU!" She grins and runs over and kisses me and says, "I love you, Mama!" It's the best! :)

kitty8199
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM
This is me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aJiG827
by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I tied c and a =)

freddysmom
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:17 AM

as i was answering A for the first 3 questions, i knew A was going to be loving and affectionate. i did have one E and one B, though!

auntangelofsix
by Angel on May. 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM
This is so me.
Donnah118
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Fun! I got mostly A's - loving and affectionate. I love quizzes.

princesskt
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Got this and also E and F...Off to see what they say!

Nerys-Kianna
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Yep, that would be me

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

This is me with the mix of B&F!

sydjademom24
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Yeah, definatly me to a T. I love spending time and doing stuff with my kids...over doing stuff just for me. I love cooking/baking...playing outside. I will be sad when they are all in school. There will be no one home to do stuff with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN