Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you eat an afternoon snack?

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 8 Replies

Around 2pm I always feel myself waning so I go for an afternoon snack.  It usually ends up being peanutbutter on a spoon with coffee or a diet coke (the only one I drink) with something crunchy.  I should probably opt for something more healthy.

Do you eat and afternoon snack?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Usually a pb&j sandwich with a glass of milk or leftovers and iced tea. I'm hungry all day, so I have a few snacks a day in addition to my meals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TimetoMomUp
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM

PB &  J sounds yummy but it would probably land me outside of my range for the day unless it was my lunch.

Quoting polkaspots:

Usually a pb&j sandwich with a glass of milk or leftovers and iced tea. I'm hungry all day, so I have a few snacks a day in addition to my meals.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM
What do you mean outside of your range?

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

PB &  J sounds yummy but it would probably land me outside of my range for the day unless it was my lunch.

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TimetoMomUp
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Calorie range.  I am losing weight.  I don't do anything drastic though.  I eat around 1500-1600a day.  It is actually quite a bit. 

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Quoting polkaspots:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Ah, I've never been able to count calories. You could always make half a pb&j sandwich.

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Calorie range.  I am losing weight.  I don't do anything drastic though.  I eat around 1500-1600a day.  It is actually quite a bit. 

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TimetoMomUp
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I count calories and eat lowish-carb.  It is working out for me.  I used to eat super low-carb but it was not a lifestyle I could maintain so I compromised. 

Quoting polkaspots:

Ah, I've never been able to count calories. You could always make half a pb&j sandwich.

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Quoting polkaspots:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Good for you. Maintaining a healthy diet is hard. I'm glad it's working for you.

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

I count calories and eat lowish-carb.  It is working out for me.  I used to eat super low-carb but it was not a lifestyle I could maintain so I compromised. 

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna1
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I snack throughout the day - my body can't handle full meals - but can tolerate snacking.  I usually snack on things like Little Debbie Nutty Bars (I prefer them to be frozen), Cheetos, beef jerky, Baked Naturals  Four Cheese Crisps (Pepperidge Farms), Luna Bars and other similar protein bars. I never eat a lot of any one thing, but I do snack every two to three hours and only take about 15 - 20 minutes to eat.  I weigh 105 pounds. Snacking works much better for me and I always eat in moderation, never going overboard and eating more than what my stomach can handle.

Donna

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN