Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

is it important to have a supporting husband?!

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
hi ladies,well it makes me sad when i see or hear women complainning about how they are left to do house chores and deal with kids alone.do you ever think how important it is to have a loving husband beside you?especially when your baby says a word for the first time?
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LowryCuisine
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Yes, while though my hubby does leave me to do the majority of house and kid stuff he helps out and stands beside me at all times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Yes it is. Been married over 28 years.
LuvMyBoys09
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I know how important it is and after being married to a douche bag for 7 years, who refused to help with our twin boys because he "worked" and why should he have to help??? *eye roll*

And since I had shit for a "husband" for so long, it makes it that much easier to appreciate the amazing man I have now.
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM

yeah but i live in the real world and that isnt always the case.  We split things up such as I load the dishwasher and he puts it away, i do the grocery shopping and he puts it away, I make the dinner and her serves it and puts it away, various things really.

trisha903
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Yes makes all the difference in the world for u and kids done it both ways much better with my husband at my side.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

It's important to me. Was important when my kids were little and having so many 'firsts'. When he left, and I learned to be Mom & Dad...I also realized how 'not there' he really was (emotionally). Now as a middle aged woman, and a new husband, it's very important that he's here....for me....for my adult children....for our grandchildren.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)