Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

is it important to have a supporting husband?!

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
hi ladies,well it makes me sad when i see or hear women complainning about how they are left to do house chores and deal with kids alone.do you ever think how important it is to have a loving husband beside you?especially when your baby says a word for the first time?
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LowryCuisine
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Yes, while though my hubby does leave me to do the majority of house and kid stuff he helps out and stands beside me at all times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Yes it is. Been married over 28 years.
LuvMyBoys09
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I know how important it is and after being married to a douche bag for 7 years, who refused to help with our twin boys because he "worked" and why should he have to help??? *eye roll*

And since I had shit for a "husband" for so long, it makes it that much easier to appreciate the amazing man I have now.
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM

yeah but i live in the real world and that isnt always the case.  We split things up such as I load the dishwasher and he puts it away, i do the grocery shopping and he puts it away, I make the dinner and her serves it and puts it away, various things really.

trisha903
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Yes makes all the difference in the world for u and kids done it both ways much better with my husband at my side.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

It's important to me. Was important when my kids were little and having so many 'firsts'. When he left, and I learned to be Mom & Dad...I also realized how 'not there' he really was (emotionally). Now as a middle aged woman, and a new husband, it's very important that he's here....for me....for my adult children....for our grandchildren.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN