Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Ribbed for er...our pleasure??

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I kid you not, this is a real product! It's designed to protect bananas from bruising. *giggles*

by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beachlove512
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

BUMP!

beachlove512
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM

bump

Momofmenagerie
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Hilarious!
GaleJ
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM

As weird as this seems I honestly would have found it useful back in the day when my son was taking a lunch to school every day. He packed his own lunch and while he liked bananas and I liked the idea of him having them for either lunch or snack they often were subject to extreme abuse in the coatroom at school and like with most kids he didn't like bananas if they were bruised...so yeah, as ridiculous as this may seem, it would have been useful at our house at one time.

beachlove512
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM

It would be pretty useful for kids' lunches. I will say though if I saw someone pull that out of their lunch, it would be difficult for me to not bust out laughing lol Idk maybe I just have a dirty mind haha

Quoting GaleJ:

As weird as this seems I honestly would have found it useful back in the day when my son was taking a lunch to school every day. He packed his own lunch and while he liked bananas and I liked the idea of him having them for either lunch or snack they often were subject to extreme abuse in the coatroom at school and like with most kids he didn't like bananas if they were bruised...so yeah, as ridiculous as this may seem, it would have been useful at our house at one time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)