Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

work from home/pen pal?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
Today I realized that I do all that needs to be done around the house way too fast and end up having the rest of the afternoon with nothing to do but play with DD. So i started researching options for working from home and so far no luck. Anyone know of any legit jobs? Also I would love to have a pen pal, i know who does that anymore right? It would be fun though, plus I would have an excuse to write again lol.
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I'm not sure on any legit ones. I took a hobby that I love and I started my own business from home. Mostly because I wanted something to do other then cook, clean and take care of everyone all day.....lol It gives gives me extra spending money and some "me time" everyday.

ara-myangel
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never tried online jobs working from home but that does sound nice if it's legitimate. I know the boredom you face when you're a SAHM and have nothing to do. Hang in there!

Also, I wouldn't mind writing. It's actually my passion
ara-myangel
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Wow! That's great. What kind of business do you run?

Quoting SLGross215:

I'm not sure on any legit ones. I took a hobby that I love and I started my own business from home. Mostly because I wanted something to do other then cook, clean and take care of everyone all day.....lol It gives gives me extra spending money and some "me time" everyday.

SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I make and sell handbags, drink coasters, headbands, business card holders, quilts...........stuff like that

Quoting ara-myangel:

Quoting SLGross215:

justahousewife
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I turned my passions into paychecks. I've been a single mom (sole supporter) and never worked outside the home since having my oldest. I still don't have enough to do. :-) I'd love a penpal.
ara-myangel
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Sounds like you have creativity... and patience.
That's so awesome though. Congrats on your future endeavors!

Quoting SLGross215:

I make and sell handbags, drink coasters, headbands, business card holders, quilts...........stuff like that

Quoting ara-myangel:

Quoting SLGross215:

SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Thank you so much :)

Quoting ara-myangel:

Sounds like you have creativity... and patience.
That's so awesome though. Congrats on your future endeavors!

Quoting SLGross215:

rmcghee78
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Quoting SLGross215:

Quoting ara-myangel:

Quoting SLGross215:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)