Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Chat Here! What's on your mind today?

Let's Chat!

What are your plans for today? Are you finally having warmer weather?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and tell us what you're thinking about or doing today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad you got to sleep for a bit, but so sorry you're dealing with that. I hope you feel better really soon! ((HUGS))

Quoting GrimmLotus:

I had a great 4 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep, so I woke up at 5 a.m. no longer tired. Though now for the last 5 hours I have had explosive diarrhea, baby is now sleeping on me and I need to get the will to take a shower. I have to go to my daughter's preschool party to celebrate the last day of school.

DanaG70
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting DanaG70:

It is another beautiful here in Michigan, only it's suppose to turn to crap by this evening. =(

Today I'm unpacking from our trip to Kansas and doing laundry. I need to run to UPS and mail a package for my husband, I'm just trying to get the motivation to do it. LOL! If I get the chance, I'll work on a couple of bracelets I have started.

What kind of bracelets do you make?

All kinds, mostly off the loom bead weaving. (Although I am learning how to use a loom.) Right now I am working on an African Helix and a tubular bangle they will look like these, only different colors.

African Helix bracelet

The one I'm working on now is white with black and crystals.

and the tubular brangle I'm working on is blue green and will look like this when finished.

DanaG70
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM

The in-laws and to go to our niece's wedding... Don't worry, I didn't kill anybody..... ;) LOL!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Did you go to Kansas to visit family?

Quoting DanaG70:

It is another beautiful here in Michigan, only it's suppose to turn to crap by this evening. =(

Today I'm unpacking from our trip to Kansas and doing laundry. I need to run to UPS and mail a package for my husband, I'm just trying to get the motivation to do it. LOL! If I get the chance, I'll work on a couple of bracelets I have started.

gammie
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM

They old ladies chihuahua is 6, Maltese is 6, pikapoo is 5

Quoting Cafe Steph:

It's been a bit too chilly many days here in AL lately to wear shorts, too, but I'm SO ready for it!

Aww, hopefully it doesn't rain you guys out. How old are your furkids?

Quoting gammie:

Th weather here (CO) sucks : / I love worm weather and can't wait to wear shorts.

going shopping to return stuff and  may take my girls (3 dogs) to pets mart. But if it starts raining I may not go out : /

gammie
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I love sunny days :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

I hate when that happens. Who want to go out when the weather is awful.

Quoting gammie:

Th weather here (CO) sucks : / I love worm weather and can't wait to wear shorts.

going shopping to return stuff and  may take my girls (3 dogs) to pets mart. But if it starts raining I may not go out : /

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yep, I shouldn't complain about the rain, we needed it, and it brought cool weather, which I am enjoying, usually it's already very hot-close to 90's, this time of year.

I reserved The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat and a couple of others that were recommended in the Cafemom Bookaholics group.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I hate it when the weather's bad for a while, too. I wilt like a flower without the sun, even though I burn like a vampire if I stay out longer than 5min, lol. What books did you reserve?

Quoting SweetLuci:

We finally have nice weather after a couple weeks of horror. I'm not used to being without sun. Going to the bank later, grocery store, library to pick up some books I reserved,  then to pick up a new ink cartridge, and a late lunch with DH.

Rosielyn
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM

rainy here , I'm working on house work.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I have all girls, too, 13 (7th grade) and 12 (6th grade). What are your plans for the weekend? Doing anything special for Mother's Day?

Quoting Snowpuma:

All girls 14 (8th grade) 11 (5th grade) 8 (1st grade) and 4 (at home) the 11 and 8 year old are having the multicultural day. The cleaning isn't so bad, admittedly I've been slacking the last 2 weeks. The storms are beautiful and we need the rain here in houston.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

That sounds like fun - the school thing, not the cleaning or bad weather. How old are your kids?

Quoting Snowpuma:

Waiting to go to multicultural day at my kids elementary school and cleaning house. We have very warm weather, supposed to get rain maybe even storms.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Those are really pretty! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

All kinds, mostly off the loom bead weaving. (Although I am learning how to use a loom.) Right now I am working on an African Helix and a tubular bangle they will look like these, only different colors.

African Helix bracelet

The one I'm working on now is white with black and crystals.

and the tubular brangle I'm working on is blue green and will look like this when finished.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! Good to know. ;)

Quoting DanaG70:

The in-laws and to go to our niece's wedding... Don't worry, I didn't kill anybody..... ;) LOL!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Did you go to Kansas to visit family? 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN