Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chat Here! What's on your mind today?

Let's Chat!

What are your plans for today? Are you finally having warmer weather?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and tell us what you're thinking about or doing today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Replies (61-70):
GrimmLotus
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Thank you, a stretch like that of sleep is amazing for me, my baby is 18 months old and still wakes up constantly and is still nursing ugh. The Diarrhea kinda wore me out, but I think it is over. I am feeling much better now. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Glad you got to sleep for a bit, but so sorry you're dealing with that. I hope you feel better really soon! ((HUGS))

Quoting GrimmLotus:

I had a great 4 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep, so I woke up at 5 a.m. no longer tired. Though now for the last 5 hours I have had explosive diarrhea, baby is now sleeping on me and I need to get the will to take a shower. I have to go to my daughter's preschool party to celebrate the last day of school.

msharleyjr
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Go anyway , play In the rain...lol

Quoting gammie:

Th weather here (CO) sucks : / I love worm weather and can't wait to wear shorts.

going shopping to return stuff and  may take my girls (3 dogs) to pets mart. But if it starts raining I may not go out : /

msharleyjr
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM
It acts like its going to rain here. But it's beautiful out anyway!!! Lol my silver lining. Going to soak in hot shower... Unpack some things.., I've been moving.., maybe go to the library for a bit. Do some planting , flowers. Play in the rain!!! Lol wherever Christ leads me...
NoahsMommy10412
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM

It looks quite beautiful here. I'm thinking about going for a walk with my son but it's also hot lol

DanaG70
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Thank you! =)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Those are really pretty! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

All kinds, mostly off the loom bead weaving. (Although I am learning how to use a loom.) Right now I am working on an African Helix and a tubular bangle they will look like these, only different colors.

African Helix bracelet

The one I'm working on now is white with black and crystals.

and the tubular brangle I'm working on is blue green and will look like this when finished.

smileydawn
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Nothing of importance. Pretty excited for our mother's day trip to the Zoo!! Zoo babies are in! I'm so excited. I was pregnant with our son on mother's day last year! And now he's here and I am soooooooo pumped to celebrate the day.
mamabear0791
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

We are supposed to have thunderstorms today, and I'm working at my computer getting as many lesson plans as I can proofed for addition to my portfolio. I also have to update my resume, check on the student/interns, teach a class, have lunch with my mom, and send my mentor a letter about references and the hunt for a new job. 

This evening, it's supper with my hubby, and relaxin' in the back yard (if no one is mowing in the neighborhood - silly allegies).

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I consider them to be military since they do SO much to protect us, too. I was also almost in the CG myself so I have huge respect for them. :)

Quoting maggieclay:

Yes, he's in the Coast Guard (most people don't consider military). He works two days on and two off and every other weekend so it's hard.

mamabear0791
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Those are gorgeous bead projects! 

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting DanaG70:

It is another beautiful here in Michigan, only it's suppose to turn to crap by this evening. =(

Today I'm unpacking from our trip to Kansas and doing laundry. I need to run to UPS and mail a package for my husband, I'm just trying to get the motivation to do it. LOL! If I get the chance, I'll work on a couple of bracelets I have started.

What kind of bracelets do you make?

All kinds, mostly off the loom bead weaving. (Although I am learning how to use a loom.) Right now I am working on an African Helix and a tubular bangle they will look like these, only different colors.

African Helix bracelet

The one I'm working on now is white with black and crystals.

and the tubular brangle I'm working on is blue green and will look like this when finished.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Yeah, that's never fun, but glad you're feeling better!

Quoting GrimmLotus:

Thank you, a stretch like that of sleep is amazing for me, my baby is 18 months old and still wakes up constantly and is still nursing ugh. The Diarrhea kinda wore me out, but I think it is over. I am feeling much better now. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Glad you got to sleep for a bit, but so sorry you're dealing with that. I hope you feel better really soon! ((HUGS))

Quoting GrimmLotus:

I had a great 4 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep, so I woke up at 5 a.m. no longer tired. Though now for the last 5 hours I have had explosive diarrhea, baby is now sleeping on me and I need to get the will to take a shower. I have to go to my daughter's preschool party to celebrate the last day of school.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)