Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Horrible parents..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
My children were playing with the neighbors kids..we were all outside..my youngest DD took her babydoll outside. she is 3, the child she was playing with is 5. They were playing changing thr babies diaper and then the bombshell..the 5 yr old takes the baby, naked, puts its butt to my DD's mouth and says lick her pee pee she likes it..Like a ninja my SO grabs the babydoll and proceeds to scold the child..the mother just sat there texting..I know children say things but this made me question what they are seeing n hearing at home.
These children are aggressive. Son gets suspended from school a lot. We have to monitor them closely with our kids. The 7 yr old took my DD arm and smashed it with a piece of wood and told her not to tell. She didn't know we were watching. She was scolded by us again. Their parents say they are kids n brushes it off..
What would u do?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

call cps!

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow... acting out with the doll like that stronly suggests there might be some sexual abuse going on there. I would have wanted to ask the child why they said that.   I would never...ever leave my kids there for starters  I think I might also make a confidential call to someone in CPS ( I dont know...can you do that?) and ask them what they thought of the situation.   I wouldnt want to stir up problems for someone but if a child is in danger, something needs to be done.  What you describe is very troubling...I am worried for those kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
I haven't left my kids with them..we are neighbors and our townhouses join. It really bothers me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow... acting out with the doll like that stronly suggests there might be some sexual abuse going on there. I would have wanted to ask the child why they said that.   I would never...ever leave my kids there for starters  I think I might also make a confidential call to someone in CPS ( I dont know...can you do that?) and ask them what they thought of the situation.   I wouldnt want to stir up problems for someone but if a child is in danger, something needs to be done.  What you describe is very troubling...I am worried for those kids.

Lili0509
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I would def. call DFCS, for a 5 yr old to know something that sexual is suspicious......and the parents weren't alarmed? Something is going on in that house.

Fjamrkr
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
You can anonymously report things like this to CPS. They have to have your information as a witness but the parents won't know who called it in.
I wouldn't let something like this go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
They never seem alarmed. We stopped talking to them n we try to limit their contact with our children but living so close its hard to. IDK what to do.

Quoting Lili0509:

I would def. call DFCS, for a 5 yr old to know something that sexual is suspicious......and the parents weren't alarmed? Something is going on in that house.

SeabeeWife2011
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I wouldn't expose my kids to anything like that. Sorry, you're going to have get better neighbors. Awkward!
dtm1491
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM
That would shock me. How in the world would a child think something like that? I would think something might be going on too.
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
That's really scary. I'd be making phone calls. Someone is definitely messing up those kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeydewmommy
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Yes I agree.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN