Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
to get your mind off food?im tired of being a diabetic and not being able to lose weight since i eat alot.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Replace it with another habit. I like to drink water because that can make you feel full and turn off the "hungry" feeling. Sometimes it's easy to mistake thirst for hunger. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Will power. You have to want to eat less, and healthy. No one can do it for you.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I go outside.

I recently went gluten-free...at the suggestion of my doctor. I lost 4 pounds in 7 days. But what it really has done, is stopped all cravings.

whatmynameagain
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM
I chew sugarless gum or go for a walk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM
ty ladies for these wonderful ideas.
jjmom42
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM

craft, walk, knit, walk, get involved in the community and volunteer, take sugar out of your diet and it will reduce your cravings, then, walk some more.  I would always make up that I did not have 30-45 min to spend on exerciise, but even if you take 3 10 min walks that still adds up to 30 min.  You have to start wherever you are and then build from there.  don't put limits or expectations on yourself but at least commit to do something every day, no matter what that looks like at least you are beginning the change process.  I don't diet, I make positive choices for myself that I can mange and be proud of - just a shift in how I look at life.

-----
Johanna
Thirtyone Gifts Consultant
http://www.mythirtyone.com/johannaMC
916-798-4297

Join my team and love what you do for yourself and others.
Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/jjmom42

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)