Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you found out your teen was dating someone 30 yrs older than them....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What would you do if you found out your teen was dating someone 30 years older than them? ...at 15? And then found out that the person they were dating..was actually someone YOU knew?? What if they said they were in love? and you could tell they meant it? for instance sake, the girl will be the teen and guy will be the adult.. what if he took care of her? What if she was like the child from hell, but since being with him, has been extremely well behaved? okay, what if you didn't know any of this was going on? Until the child turned 18 and told you they've been together since 15? Would you still call the cops? ...if that was your original solution?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Replies (171-172):
Middlemom32
by on May. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Yep, this!

Quoting Anonymous:

If she still has a bed time, she's too young for you bro!

Arlymomma313
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

At that age it's weird/gross/whatever BUT my grandparents were twenty two years apart. My grandfathers oldest son was just two years younger than my grandmother, but, they met when my grandmother was in her mid to late twenties and they married because they were best friends. I don't think they were necessarily in love but they were best friends and they were married for over twenty years when my grandfater passed away. So, I have a hard time answering this question...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)