Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat: What's on your mind today?

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 136 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi! I'm exhausted and have WAY too much going on, lol. How about you?

Cafe Steph

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I know just what you mean, lol. Hope you're able to get some rest later! :)

Quoting bamababe1975:

Hi! I'm exhausted and have WAY too much going on, lol. How about you?

shortyshorts25
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM

normally i go crazy cleaning and what not but today is my relax day ( just normal picking up and dishes) i feel like crap lol and its the first nice day in awhile so im gonna take my girlies outside after they nap :)

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Ooh, a relaxing day and playing outside with the kids sounds like fun! How old are your girls?

Quoting shortyshorts25:

normally i go crazy cleaning and what not but today is my relax day ( just normal picking up and dishes) i feel like crap lol and its the first nice day in awhile so im gonna take my girlies outside after they nap :)

mamabear0791
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I am trying to find a full-time, year-long job. I've just about decided I'm meant to be in a job that pays nothing four months of the year. That's what is on my mind. 

I have $25,000 in school loans to pay, and can't because I only make $600 every two weeks, 8 months of the year. 

I don't get insurance because they will only give insurance to people who work all year long. 

So I'm thinking about how much I love my job, and how depressed I'm going to be to have to leave it because I can't go through another summer with no income, another year without insurance and beign able to pay my bills. 

And my job ends for the summer in three more days. Trying not to bawl isn't working. 

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I am so enjoying my time de-cluttering, too often we hold onto things thats somehow we say its sentimental but yet we haven't used it in over a decade, lol.. So my time for the last couple of weeks have been spent  organizing and life is much easier.. Enjoy your day ladies! Do what makes you happy and if it makes you really happy see if you can turn it into a business.

Great day..

shortyshorts25
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM

2 and 3 .. both in cranky moods lol .. I can't wait til the nice weather comes and stays! 

ihave1
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Im in a lot of pain,  Thanks  to   tendinitis in  my left ankle.  Makes for doing what I  would like to do a bit hard sometimes!    

bether89
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM

This afternoon, we are working in the garden at my parents house.  We will be planting beans, corn, tomatoes, and okra.

DanaG70
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I just got done mowing the lawn, took 3 hours but it's done. Now my husband and I are going to Kalamazoo for something to eat, then back home so I can work on a beaded rope for a necklace for my mom.

Don't know what we are doing this evening. Probably not much, I used all my energy mowing. =)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)