Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Personal responsibility/ government rant

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM
  • 48 Replies
3 moms liked this
I am so tired of people going on these blame Obama rants. Do I think he's doing a great job , no. However, we should be blaming most of our elected officials. We also need to accept personal responsibility for the state of our government. How many people look at welfare as a way of life? How many people live beyond their means and default on debt? I am so tired of everyone blaming one person. We need to look at everything.
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM
People who blame Obama are idiots. He came into the mess that the Bush's created. There is no personal responsibility anymore. The generation age 21-35 are selfish entitled brats. They were raised expecting everything. Your poor? Free breakfast and lunch. And your momma gets food stamps to sell for her drugs. They pay their rent, give them money. No one wants to work and why should they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this
He has added more to the debt than our last presidents combined. He is terrible. This past week he has added many controversies to his mess. He needs to cut unemployment. Many on it will not look for jobs till they have to. Same goes for the record amount on PA. He adds more instead of cutting. Step up Obama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Stop blaming Bush. He needs to take responsibility. It is his 2nd term now.
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
All presidents do something wrong and I understand that. It's sad when people know living off welfare is easier and more beneficial then getting a job. Entitlement is a huge issue in our society. However, it's not the only problem. I used to get free lunch and both my parents worked full time. What does it say when two income households struggle because their income barely covers cost of living.

Quoting marchantmom06:

People who blame Obama are idiots. He came into the mess that the Bush's created. There is no personal responsibility anymore. The generation age 21-35 are selfish entitled brats. They were raised expecting everything. Your poor? Free breakfast and lunch. And your momma gets food stamps to sell for her drugs. They pay their rent, give them money. No one wants to work and why should they?

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM
He has made a lot of mistakes, I agree with you. We just can't blame one person for the messed up state of our country.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has added more to the debt than our last presidents combined. He is terrible. This past week he has added many controversies to his mess. He needs to cut unemployment. Many on it will not look for jobs till they have to. Same goes for the record amount on PA. He adds more instead of cutting. Step up Obama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
That is true but an awful lot blamed only Bush, and still do. Congress who we keep voting in again and again need to take blame along with Obama. They manipulate things to get voted in again and again too.

Quoting cjsmom1:

He has made a lot of mistakes, I agree with you. We just can't blame one person for the messed up state of our country.

Quoting Anonymous:

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:48 PM
If I took your credit card and ran up 100,000 in charges, it doesn't matter how many cuts you make, you can't just pay it off or fix it. It takes time. And you figure if 90% of your time and money goes into dealing with all the crap you have on your plate other than that debt that someone else acquired it take more than a few years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
But Obama ran it up, and then some and then more. He doesn't cut anything. He spends and spends. Not talking Bush. This is Obama only.

Quoting marchantmom06:

If I took your credit card and ran up 100,000 in charges, it doesn't matter how many cuts you make, you can't just pay it off or fix it. It takes time. And you figure if 90% of your time and money goes into dealing with all the crap you have on your plate other than that debt that someone else acquired it take more than a few years.

Quoting Anonymous:

RUCRIOUS925
by on May. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM
5 moms liked this

AMEN!!!!!!!! No one is responsible for themselves these days, it's all about passing the buck....smh

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Exactly!

Quoting RUCRIOUS925:

AMEN!!!!!!!! No one is responsible for themselves these days, it's all about passing the buck....smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN