My 12 year old son is a backwards eater. He rather have dessert first then his dinner. He also is not a big fan of meatloaf so, I tricked him by using this trick. If you have a picky eater...try this receipe.
1 pound of lean ground beef
1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
1 cup grated Monterey Jack Cheese
3 Tablespoons ketchup
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 cups mashed potatoes
1. Line 12 muffin tin cups with foil bake cups.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all of the meatloaf ingredients until well combined.
3. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
4. Place the filled muffin tins on a cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Divide the mash potatoes among three small bowls and stir in a few drops of food coloring into each batch to create frostings.
6. Spread a generous dollup on each cupcake.