Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I want to die

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
I am pregnant with my hs sweethearts baby. We have been married over 10 years and this is out fourth child. We tried for over a year and a half to have this child. We are very happy, do things as a family and he is a great husband and father. Friday he said to me, "we need to plan on doing this separately. I've been dating someone else for a year and i love her."
This woman worked with him at his former job. She did not know he was married (we live 2 hours from his office and he has an apartment that he stays in near there during bad weather. It's rare he is there and we talk on the phone for at least an hour each night before we go to sleep.) she wants nothing to do with him now since he confessed everything.
He wants to live separate and go to therapy to find out why he did what he did. I'm without kids this weekend. He took them to his moms cabin. I've already written goodbye notes to my loved ones. I am on heart medication due to gestational hypertension. One pill slows my heart and i have 57 pills.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texascandee
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm so sorry you are going through this but please, don't OD on your pills.  No man is worth that and think about your kids, they need you.  Let him go his own way and tell him you're done.  Sweetie, again, no man is worth what you are thinking about.  Find someone you trust to talk to or call a family member you are close to and talk.  Please, please, please think about what you are contemplating and think about your kids.............they will blame themselves if you do that.  They will wonder what they did wrong.  If you need someone to talk to, please pm me and I will talk to you or I will even give you my phone number.  Huge hugs to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Move on. Live your life with your kids.
musicNcaffeine
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Way to love those babies you made. 

I have no sympathy. My mom killed herself. It's the most selfish heartless thing in the world. I was 7 and my brother was 5. She did it cause my dad had finally remarried. Suck it up.

kitty8199
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't do that to your children. I know you're in pain, but imagine the pain your children will feel for the rest of their lives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Don't define your life with a man.
squocket
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Do realize that if you kill yourself right now, you will also kill a baby that had no say in any of this. Please, for the sake of that innocent life, don't kill yourself or do anything that would compromise the health of this new little one.

Also, you are worth way more than that. You husband is the one who made a mistake, not you. You can get through this.

RunningMommaof2
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like you wish someone you love and trust didn't betray you the way he did. He was wrong, very wrong... and you didn't deserve that. Neither did your children or the child you're carrying. I mean, what kind of person is ttc with their wife and pulls this crap? I'm so sorry :( I'm sure you're very scared and hurt right now... But I assure you that there is a tomorrow ahead of you. Please be a warrior and stick this out. I too have had some dark days that made me think about ending it all... But I'm glad I'm still here to hug and love my children. Jut think about how much this will hurt your children and they really really need you right now. Hugs!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 12:14 PM
4 moms liked this
Are you trying to push op over the edge?

If you do not know how to talk to people in crisis, shut your damn mouth. If you care about yourself as a child and other children that experience things like that... You do not speak to people this way.

Quoting musicNcaffeine:

I have no sympathy. My mom killed herself. It's the most selfish heartless thing in the world. I was 7 and my brother was 5. She did it cause my dad had finally remarried. Suck it up.

musicNcaffeine
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

She posted over 2 hours ago. I posted an hour ago, she's done already if she went through with it. I know how to deal with people like this cause I grew up a teenager like that. Yeah, life sucks. But it is not just about her. She needs help, and straight feedback, not coddling. Unless ofc she was a bored troll. The fact she posted anon screams it was just an attn seeking game instead of someone actually looking for help.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you do not know how to talk to people in crisis, shut your damn mouth. If you care about yourself as a child and other children that experience things like that... You do not speak to people this way.

Quoting musicNcaffeine:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
There is something wrong with you.

Quoting musicNcaffeine:

She posted over 2 hours ago. I posted an hour ago, she's done already if she went through with it. I know how to deal with people like this cause I grew up a teenager like that. Yeah, life sucks. But it is not just about her. She needs help, and straight feedback, not coddling. Unless ofc she was a bored troll. The fact she posted anon screams it was just an attn seeking game instead of someone actually looking for help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting musicNcaffeine:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN