Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

chinese baby flushed

Posted by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
  • 11 Replies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331941/Chinese-baby-rescued-ALIVE-toilet-pipe-flushed-away-parents.html

this is a sick world, that baby is lucky to be alive, he is hear for a reason, bless his little heart

by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 28, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Unbelievable
bonitalilmama
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM

BUMP!

staceysgorbach
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I wonder if they would have been as generous and caring afterwards if they found out the baby was a girl and not a boy.
avasmama1375
by Member on May. 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
That is the most horrible thing I have ever heard! Who could be so heartless? Y not just abandon the baby at the hospital if u don't want it?
nurse1997
by Silver Member on May. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I seen this he was so cute whats wrong with people !!  

torream
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

This is horrid!

bonitalilmama
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:24 AM

I didn't think it was possible to flush a full developed baby, and the fact that he survived being flushed alone is a miracle

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Single woman, China, lack of sex education to their people....why is it unbelievable that this woman didn't realize she was in labor? Woman have given birth in toilets countless times. The toilet system in China is primitive compared to here (a basic hole in the ground) in many poverty stricken places. It would be very easy for a woman to give birth and for the child to literally be swept in to the toilet. She alerted authorities. She was just afraid to admit she was the mother. I imagine she was scared. Unwed mothers aren't very welcomed over there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

In poverty stricken areas their toilet system is very primitive when compared to ours. Don't think porcelain toilet and a baby being flushed down it. Think hole in the ground with a larger sewage pipe running from it and water pumped in to it. Their toilet system is nothing like ours in some areas. It sounds like that is exactly what she gave birth over.

Quoting bonitalilmama:

I didn't thin it was possible to flush a full developed baby, and the fact that he survived being flushed alone is a miracle

whatmynameagain
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
O think maybe he fell down it since it was a "squat toilet" aka hole in the ground. If yhe mother gave birth over the hole...yeah. im just glad baby was alive and ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN