Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Pray For This Family.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Please pray for the Creech Family as they have lost their 20m old daughter in a car accident May 29th. They are unable to pay for any medical bills and funeral. Her mother is the only one in family that works. Her father and four others were on their way to a lake to have fun when the driver of the car ran off road. Madison was trapped in car.....

I have attached a link to the news station along with the site they are running the fundraiser. If you are unable to donate a hug will help too. (button on fundraiser site for "Hug") Please share donation link on fb or with friends/family to get the word out

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9121249

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/lfg2/madisoncreechfuneralandmedicalexpensesfund?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_share_stream.share&utm_campaign=vanity_page_T1&fb_ref=1055398

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HunnyBabie
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Lord, I pray that You would comfort this family in their time of grief.  Please help them find the strength to trust You that there's a reason for this, even if they never know what it was.  Please help them with the financial burdens that this has brought on them.  Please fill them with Your Holy Spirit and please help them, more than anything, to move forward depending completely upon You, Your Wisdom, and Your Strength.
In Jesus' Name; amen.

Saharra
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I must say, I feel so sorry for this family and am praying for them and wishing them the peace and comfort they are looking for right now. But I also have to say, it creeps me out when the bottom of the story says "become a fan on Facebook". No, I will never be me a fan of someone's death. That bugs me. Not a "fan" of FB
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)