Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Hey ladies

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 21 Replies

Good morning everyone! I was just wondering what state you live in? I live in California. I've lived here since the day I was born. Also I was curious cause my husband and I are trying to get some ideas where we could move cause honestly Cali is pretty expensive to live here. 

by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugargirl84
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I live in Wisconsin. It is cheaper to live here if you like cold winters and snow. I would love to live in California if I could afford it. I am going on a trip to San Diego in July to visit family. My mom was born in San Diego and my dad is from Wisconsin.

Ellybella2617
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Wow that's crazy they were both able to meet each other being that they were living that far away. So if I may ask how much does it cost for a house and rent? And how much is gas there? 

Quoting sugargirl84:

I live in Wisconsin. It is cheaper to live here if you like cold winters and snow. I would love to live in California if I could afford it. I am going on a trip to San Diego in July to visit family. My mom was born in San Diego and my dad is from Wisconsin.

mizz_mindylou
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:59 PM

i live in ga and the only thing i love about it is that we have hot summers and for the most part mild winters all thought this year the weather has been allll over the place i was born and raised here and will never leave LOL

SamiJ18
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I'm in Louisiana. COL is pretty low but the weather is stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ellybella2617
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

If you don't mind me asking how is the prices up there houses and all? 

Quoting mizz_mindylou:

i live in ga and the only thing i love about it is that we have hot summers and for the most part mild winters all thought this year the weather has been allll over the place i was born and raised here and will never leave LOL

mizz_mindylou
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM
HONESTLY I DNT REALLY KNOW..I PAY 585.00 A MONTH FOR A 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTEMNT IN THE CITY WATER AND TRASH INCLUDED ITS NOT A NEW BUILDING BY FAR BUT ITS NICE
Quoting Ellybella2617:

Quoting mizz_mindylou:

JulietAngel89
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM

New south wales, Australia here.

Ellybella2617
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Wow that's good, in California rent for a two br apartment is about 1,400. Cheapest would be 1,200 and gas is 3.79 right now usually it's about 4.15 

Quoting mizz_mindylou:

HONESTLY I DNT REALLY KNOW..I PAY 585.00 A MONTH FOR A 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTEMNT IN THE CITY WATER AND TRASH INCLUDED ITS NOT A NEW BUILDING BY FAR BUT ITS NICE
Quoting Ellybella2617:

Quoting mizz_mindylou:

Ellybella2617
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I always wondered what it would be like living in Australia. How's the weather?

Quoting JulietAngel89:

New south wales, Australia here.

PeppyInPink
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I live in Ohio. I grew up in the country two hours from a city & live in the city now. I prefer the city over the middle of a field.
I hate the winter, spring is okay if you don't mind a good rain shower popping in a few times a week. Summers can get a little hot but aren't like the southern summers. 105 with high humidity is probably where you'll top out at, it is pretty humid in summers.
If you want four seasons a year ohio can give them to you in a few days! Lol
Last week it was both 90 & 50 degrees.

The place I loved living the most was North Carolina.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)