Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Stars and Stripes Challenge Day 5: Wear it with Pride!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM
  • 52 Replies

Happy Flag Day! Whether it's Flag Day or just an ordinary day, show your patriotism by wearing a flag tee shirt or dressing in red, white, and blue. So many stores have bargains on flag shirts and/or patriotic clothing, so grab one today and wear it with pride!

patriotic

Does anyone in your family own a flag shirt or other patriotic clothing? Do you dress your kids up to celebrate Flag Day or Fourth of July?

Click here if you missed yesterday's challenge. If you haven't signed up for the Stars and Stripes Challenge you can do so here.

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manda_martin99
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM
We dress up for the Fourth with special Tshirts
ChellBell2013
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM

we have red white and blue  clothes I have a red white and blue dress I will wear and the kids have lots of clothes with those colors in them !!

Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM

We do have patriotic shirts that we wear. We wear them throughout the year.

First_Time_M12
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM

My daughter has a onsie with a flag on it :D But i'm thinking about getting her a full blown flag dress, i'm sooo excited!! We're gonna get pictures done. PLUS I just got my new debit card, an american flag <3 I'm VERY patriotic. I was gonna join the Air Force, but then I got preggers :D

1sttimemom12
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Yes, all my family owns a patriotic shirt.  In fact, I own more than one. I have the 4th of July t hirt, USMC shirt, 9-1-1 never forgotten(literalyl from that year), and one red white and blues dressy outfit because the community does a july 4th thing.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Yea' we have red shirts n wear them.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM

We wear red or something with those colors on the 4th :)

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Yes they wear patriotic clothing.

batjmom
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:52 PM
We do own a few tshirts. Kids do dress for the parade
JenE1098
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM

HaHa!  I am actually wearing my statue of liberty t shirt.  I have another flag t shirt with butterflies on it.  I bought both two years ago...either Target or Walmart, on sale.  My kids don't have flag or patriotic t shirts that fit them any longer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN