Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What would you think if someone said to you....?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
What if someone said to you..."I want to be your friend but everything is a crisis to you and you are too high strung, and I cant deal with that." How would you feel?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babybugsmomma
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I wouldnt be bothered by it. wouldnt be a loss, there are plenty of other people out in this world.

musicNcaffeine
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:49 PM
3 moms liked this

If the shoe fits, wear it. And find someone else. A real friend is there through thick and thin.

Mae1967
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Then that is not a true friend. True friend: thick and thin crisis or happiness. Because one day you might be find yourself in the same perdicament. Treat your friends and other people like you want to be treated. No one is perfect. KARMA is a dish best served cold.
Momofmenagerie
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I would feel that I needed to take a hard look at myself and if I was holding up my side of the friendship. If I realized I wasn't , I'd apologize and try to harder to do " my part"

If you are SAYING this to someone.... Do not expect that response, expect " FINE, you major B! You needs you!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Sounds like this person has some very valid reasons to want to end the relationship. 

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I agree

Quoting Momofmenagerie:

I would feel that I needed to take a hard look at myself and if I was holding up my side of the friendship. If I realized I wasn't , I'd apologize and try to harder to do " my part"

If you are SAYING this to someone.... Do not expect that response, expect " FINE, you major B! You needs you!"

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Maybe you do have issues and you are not worth being a friend to I agree I wouldnt want to be friends with you either !

DebnDrew
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I would question how much of my baggage I had exposed them to.

jaccikniskern
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with everyone. I would not want that person as a friend than.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:37 PM

It would bug me, but I would get on with my life. I can sometimes over-exagerate small problems because of my anxiety. In the moment it seems like a huge deal to me, then when it passes I realize just how small of an issue it is. Usually it is only when one of my children get hurt. I have major anxiety over ever losing them. 

Ex. I accidently clipped my babies nail too far back, and he bled, I freaked and called 911 and I was bawling because I though I had seriously injured him. It took 20 minutes for the bleeding to stop. It healed in less then a week but I still feel guilty for it. I have never hurt any of my children before intentionally or unintentionally. I try to be so careful and he was my 4th lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)