Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's fat and she's thin, he's gorgeous and she's ugly... do you judge?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you judge couples where one is pretty and the other isn't, or where one is very heavy and the other thin?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
sugargirl84
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:04 PM

No I don't judge anyone on who they date because of looks. I am taller than my boyfriend and he is 142 pounds and I am 100 pounds more than him.

Diane1223
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I think it is a little odd, sometimes

merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Couldn't give a rat's ass.
Angela4boys
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I don't, who cares...it's not about me, it's about them.

Sagely
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't "judge," persay, but I do notice and wonder.

The other day, a couple came to the pool and sat in the chairs next to me. He looked like he could be my dad (60s) and she looked like she was in her very early 20s. They seemed like nice people, and I wouldn't have thought anymore about it except that I noticed he was trying to read a book and she was trying to have a philosophical conversation with him. Poor guy kept trying to read, I really wanted him to be like, look child, shut the hell up already!

But he didn't. :-P
tokeahontas
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
People who do that aren't happy with their selves and probably jealous of this "fat and ugly" person
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I try not to but sometimes you just have those thoughts pop into your head even though you don't want them there. I feel ppl my judge DH and I we are 15 years apart in  age.

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I don't judge but sometimes I do wonder when I see a super hot fit guy with a below average looking woman that is overweightBut then again, I'm sure people wonder when they see us together why a skinny man would be with an overweight woman............to each his own I guess

mollymae09
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Well I'm 21. My boyfriend is 29. He's quite a bit thinner than I am. We get a few looks but normally not much. And people usually think that we are both around 25ish so they don't realize there's an age gap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chell77
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Nope I am lil over weigh I am 190 and I look older I am 35 and my so is 280 and he is 42 and he look like he is early 30. But we dont get the look at all.  I also have low esteem which I think I am ugly and my so is handsome. As long respect each other and in love so much. My family is same way my mom is 65 and my step dad is 56. But they been together for 36 yrs and both my sister is early 30 and dating guy who is almost 50.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)