Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

He's fat and she's thin, he's gorgeous and she's ugly... do you judge?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you judge couples where one is pretty and the other isn't, or where one is very heavy and the other thin?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM

My husband is thin and I'm bigger so no I don't judge; but I don't take offense to people that do judge.

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

As a mom our bodies change I see alot more women out of shape then men after having  kids husbands love their wives regardless heavy or skinny and thats the way it should be !!

lacyd75
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Nope I don't judge them. What for? People like who they like.

moobahlalala
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM
No but I've actually had people tell me that I'm too good looking for my dh. I guess I should take it as a compliment, but it always catches me off guard. I think my dh is handsome. Sure, he's a little goofy sometimes, but I wouldn't change a thing about him.
Ellybella2617
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Sometimes my mind slips and I can't help but wonder but in the end It doesn't matter..all that matters to me is who is along side me (my hubby) I could care less about other couples, not a mean way but why would I be worried about some other relationship when I'm very blessed to have an amazing soulmate and loving wonderful father. I adore him and I'm so happy I found some one to spend the rest of my life with. I have no complaints..
PaperStar
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

No 

lulu_tattoos
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Ive been in all sorts of mismatched relationships. I'm pretty thin and relativlely attractive. My husband is a big guy (although I do still think he's gorgeous). My ex before him looked plenty old enough to be my father, and the guy i dated before him was a good looking  body builder. I've learned that attraction is based on a lot more than how society perceives our looks to "match up". 

The couples that always make me go "hmmmm" are the ones that seem like they have completely opposite ideas of hygeine. One may look like they walked out of a magazine and one out of prison. I'll never understand how people with good hygeine can tolerate a partner who has bad hygeine. 

ninamsi
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:19 PM

We all wonder why.  I'm sure people say things when they see me and my husband.  I try to not say anything most of the time out loud.  My opinion is just that, "my opinion".  I hate it when people are loud with rude comments.  Being rude has become acceptable.

lsteph0512
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM

nope....i only judge myself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I hate to say it but I do. I always think it is awesome that love is more important than looks. I like that they are not shallow. Unfortunately I think this of the attractive person and I hate that these thoughts pop into my mind. It is as if the attractive person is doing the other person a favor and for all I know the unattractive person is the coolest, best bf/gf in the world and are actually to good for the other. Even knowing that the thoughts still creep in. Socialization sucks sometimes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN