Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's fat and she's thin, he's gorgeous and she's ugly... do you judge?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you judge couples where one is pretty and the other isn't, or where one is very heavy and the other thin?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Nope. But I know my husband and I get judged because of our age difference.
TinyDancer428
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Nope. I'm not going to judge. My husband is much bigger than me and taller.
MOMTK2000
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I do look and wonder and say if it works for them thats great, who am i to say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:20 PM

me and hubby gets looks cause hes in shape and im short and fat but o well he likes it or he wouldnt be with me so i just let them look who cares its our life not theirs 

alc4evermom
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I don't really notice.  I think I noticed more when I was single because I was more likely to observe.  

missjessi
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM
My fiancé is a little Irish bald guy who is 18 years older ,
I know without his shirt on he is ripped, at 43 and does nothing to look that way lol

I am young and considered attractive and thicker gal ,

We get looks , particularly from guys my age, especially if they were looking at me when so walks up to me...

It is obvious after only a couple minutes why we are together though ...

As for me doing it, I don't notice the differences, I notice the body language and interaction between couple, and occasionally it is an odd couple that draws my attention, I don't feel I judge, but I do observe
Momofmenagerie
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM
No, why? Is personality, character, respect, Romantism, and just plain love not count anymore?

Wrapping paper get ripped pretty quickly, the gift is inside.
1plustwinsmommy
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Do I notice? Of course. Beyond that? I don't really care.
ahappymommy
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM

The only time I even question it, is when she is21 and is 75! Then I go hmmm, yeah!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I never used to judge, and honestly still don't, however there is one instance where I do. It's out of jealousy, though, and I know that, but that doesn't make it any less wrong I suppose.

There is this guy that I like VERY much and we were starting to get close, then he ran into a girl he went to college with. They hooked up and now I am back to just "some girl he knows", kwim? Now to why I judge....she is almost 4 inches taller than him & I think they look silly together. He's already pretty short for a guy, then to have his girlfriend tower over him, well, it just makes him look shorter. I am almost the same height as him and we look good together ;D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)