Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Well, she's mad at me again. Yep, ANOTHER mother in law post.

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 4 Replies
This time she's mad because I painted my sons toenails. She saw it, got mad, asked me if I wanted a girl and that my son is going to grow up to be a "puss" or gay, got in her car and drove off. I didn't even react to her but for those of you who say I'm miserable ( which I'm not, I just wish I had some normal people around ) or that I complain about my MIL all the time, can you see why???? She's completely ridiculous! I told her there's nothing wrong with me painting his nails, she said yes there is and she doesn't understand what's wrong with us, that's when she drove off. Well I don't understand what's wrong with her.

Oh and excuse me for venting but we all need to and this is a great way to get it out so say what you will.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM

So if I were you (well, I wouldn't paint my sons nails) I'd just not respond. It takes 2 people to argue/fight. She certainly can't do it alone. And if she drives off....better for you, right?

nodramamama311
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Maybe one day I'll piss her off so much that she'll stop coming over...lol

Quoting EireLass:

So if I were you (well, I wouldn't paint my sons nails) I'd just not respond. It takes 2 people to argue/fight. She certainly can't do it alone. And if she drives off....better for you, right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM
She's a nutcase. Ignore.
nodramamama311
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM

she really confuses me. Like when I had my surgery she came and stayed with us and got the kids to and from school for a week, really sweet right. And sometimes she will come and take the kids to get snow cones. Then she will turn into the total opposite, saying ugly things to me and the kids and getting upset over stupid shit. I dont get her. Im ALWAYS nice to her, have always welcomed her into our home, never kept her from seeing the kids or her son, helped her move and helped her many other times never expecting anything in return except to just be treated nice.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's a nutcase. Ignore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN