Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

A dream..

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 3 Replies

Everynight for awhile now I have been having this dream, it's a different scenario but the same concept. I dream that My husband decides he does not want me anymore, and that he does not love me. He will be packing his things and getting ready to leave me and I just hysterically beg him and ask why, and what did I do wrong. 

Anyhow, They are so vivid and so frequent, and it feels so real that when I awake I expect to be alone and am surpised that hes still in our bed with me. 

These dreams are just dreams, I know. But.. They are really started to effect my everyday life and relationship with him. I constantly am feeling scared, insecure, paranoid, and waking up completely distant and depressed. 

I don't know what I am asking, but maybe just some of your thoughts on this would be nice.  

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Have you talked to you husband about them?  Maybe you should do that.

AWallewein
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Of course, He just tells me theyre dreams and it isnt a possibility. It doesnt stop them from reacurring and really messing up my subconcious. 

Quoting dingysfamily:

Have you talked to you husband about them?  Maybe you should do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Look up the meanings of dreams and try and get some insight. Something in your life is not sitting right with you and it's manifesting itself into dreams that your DH is leaving you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)