Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What did/do you crave when/if you were/are preggers?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM
  • 40 Replies

Just curious! I think I may be pregnant is all. 

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Jalapenos with my first and third.....I was very anti-food with my second LOL./

ladyluke2007
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Iit differs from one child to the next bt some of my rather odd ones (to family) was pringles and cottage cheese, HOT salsa, White Castle cheese burgers, Ice, ice cream and anything that was naturally sweet.

Lovin' Wife of John & Proud Momma to Ashley-26 (Lovin' Wife to Pat & Momma to Liam, Helen & Caroline), Matt-23,Tim-22,Tasha-20, Becky-18, Davy-16, Tommy-10 & Elijah-4yrs. & Gramma of Sarah-6, Liam-4yrs. & Nathias 14mos/12, Helen & her twin Caroline 9mos.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Lemonade
villagemamma
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I am currently pregnant lately i have been craving those little debbies chocolate cup cakes lol. When i first found out i was pregnant i was craving tuna and mustard. My best friend saw that and bought me a test. Came up positive lol.

With my dd i craved chicken and any type of potatos.

rachellaree20
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I craved raw lemons and ate them until I had a mouth full of canker sores!

Christine9576
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Peanut butter cups mainly.

ZoeCY
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:14 PM

At the end I craved lemon juice- or really any citrus- for some reason, other than that I didn't really have any cravings.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM
My first I craved ham&cheese, not exactly anything weird since it was something I was already eating. With my second and third so far it has been mayo. Also not a weird craving since I was already eating it frequently, like on my ham & cheese. I also craved tomatoes and tomatoe juice, but that's really a summer craving for me because those are things I associate with the hot weather and being at the pool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnewMom225
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Congrats, if u are pregnant!! @AWallewein, I craved pizza hut & icee drink when i was pregnant with my daughter.
MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:15 PM

With my daughter I craved shaved mesquite turkey on onion rolls with lots of mayo.Mmm! I also craved milk,rare cooked steaks,mcnuggets,mashed potatoes and mac n cheese from KFC,and Long John Silvers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN