Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Use Amazon?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
If so, do you know how/where to ask questions about an item prior to purchasing? I've received emails asking to answer questions about items I've bought and reviewed for others, but I can't seem to find where I can ask the questions now.
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awesomeamylynn
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I have ordered a couple of things from Amazon and have been extremly happy with the products I have recieved. Not sure how to ask questions prior to purchase, though. I am anxious to see if anyone else can help you with this. 

DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Quoting awesomeamylynn:

I have ordered a couple of things from Amazon and have been extremly happy with the products I have recieved. Not sure how to ask questions prior to purchase, though. I am anxious to see if anyone else can help you with this. 

Thanks. I love Amazon and have always been happy as well. I wanted to ask about some rechargeable batteries, but it looks as if I actually do not need to purchase them any longer. I thought I needed more, but I do not. I might just contact Amazon to have them help me soon for future reference. 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:59 PM
There is a little section at the bottom where you can contact the seller and ask questions.
DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a little section at the bottom where you can contact the seller and ask questions.

Oh ok. I will try doing that and see if I get the desired response(s). Thanks for commenting!

CafeMom Tickers
Mitchellgirl24
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's an example. You click the name of the seller and then at the bottom of the next page you click on contact this seller. If its sold by amazon itself you can pick contact us at the bottom of the page. Hope this helped.
Mitchellgirl24
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Yea I've done that. They have always responded the same day, if not always on the next day.

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok. I will try doing that and see if I get the desired response(s). Thanks for commenting!

DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

Yea I've done that. They have always responded the same day, if not always on the next day.

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I just found a section under the reviews that allowed me to ask a questions. There were already other questions there. Hey, how did you do that example? It looks like you did it via your cell phone, hehe. That was cool.

CafeMom Tickers
Mitchellgirl24
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Oh yea I have a galaxy note and I just took a snap shot of the screen and uploaded it. I'm glad I could help!

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I just found a section under the reviews that allowed me to ask a questions. There were already other questions there. Hey, how did you do that example? It looks like you did it via your cell phone, hehe. That was cool.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Same here.  I shop on Amazon a good bit; but some things are not always a better deal.  I was looking for a water baby just back in April for one of my granddaughters; the cheapest one on Amazon was $25; it was $10 at Target!

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mitchellgirl24
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Yes! Some things are a great deal on amazon and some aren't. Plus the shipping costs and all that. I've shopped on amazon a lot and I have to say I haven't had a bad experience yet.

Quoting dingysfamily:

Same here.  I shop on Amazon a good bit; but some things are not always a better deal.  I was looking for a water baby just back in April for one of my granddaughters; the cheapest one on Amazon was $25; it was $10 at Target!

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)