Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 6/27

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  • 49 Replies

Please join us for this week's chat:

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I'm looking forward to the weekend. First, I don't have to cook tomorrow night because hubby's going to get pizza, and then we're going to test out the new carpet shampooer. :)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Sounds like fun! I need to do my carpets, too, but I think I'm going to be a bum this weekend instead, lol. ;)

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm looking forward to the weekend. First, I don't have to cook tomorrow night because hubby's going to get pizza, and then we're going to test out the new carpet shampooer. :)

DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Quoting bamababe1975:

LOL I rarely cook on a Friday. I try to get around a Saturday as well, haha. I do not mind it, though, but I like the break every now and then ;)

I am currently waiting for my LO to wake up from her nap. I will then make me a cup of coffee and have a sandwich. She will eat one too :)

CafeMom Tickers
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I like to cook but since I do it every night, I do try to give myself a break on the weekends, too, lol.

How old is your little one? My two are 13 and 12 now so they're only just now waking up for the day, lol.

Quoting DeLaLi:

LOL I rarely cook on a Friday. I try to get around a Saturday as well, haha. I do not mind it, though, but I like the break every now and then ;)

I am currently waiting for my LO to wake up from her nap. I will then make me a cup of coffee and have a sandwich. She will eat one too :)

DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Quoting bamababe1975:

I like to cook but since I do it every night, I do try to give myself a break on the weekends, too, lol.

How old is your little one? My two are 13 and 12 now so they're only just now waking up for the day, lol.

Quoting DeLaLi:

Oh my, lol. Mine is only 21 months :)

CafeMom Tickers
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:09 PM

That's a fun time. They can be such a terror at times but oh so sweet the rest... hey, kinda like now! LOL

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting bamababe1975:

Quoting DeLaLi:

Oh my, lol. Mine is only 21 months :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Can't wait till the weekend!
Taste of Tacoma! Yummy lots of different foods, music, rides&tons of things to do&see!
jaccikniskern
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:20 PM
clean bathroom, computer, dust, make dinner, computer, Nascar Truck Racing.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Ooh, I love festivals like that! We have... wait for it... the National Peanut Festival in Dothan in the fall, lol. It's a lot of fun, and all the peanuts you can eat! LOL ;)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Can't wait till the weekend!
Taste of Tacoma! Yummy lots of different foods, music, rides&tons of things to do&see!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM

You know, I've never watched Nascar Truck Racing before? I'm more into football than anything else, but that sounds interesting.

Quoting jaccikniskern:

clean bathroom, computer, dust, make dinner, computer, Nascar Truck Racing.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN