Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

beat for twerking

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM
  • 9 Replies
Did yall see the youtube video of the dad beating his girls for twerking with an extension cord, his ass crazy. What would have you done. Now i believe in spankings but these girls were wayyyy to old another punishment would have got the job done and he beat them like they were animals.
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't seen it but I'm sure those poor girls weren't just beat just for twerking. Anyone who thinks its ok to beat another person, especially with an object like an extension cord, is a sick person and those poor girls have probably been dealing with their dad for their whole lives. I hope that someone who knows this family and have seen the video have gotten the police involved. :(
cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't seen it but I'm sure those poor girls weren't just beat just for twerking. Anyone who thinks its ok to beat another person, especially with an object like an extension cord, is a sick person and those poor girls have probably been dealing with their dad for their whole lives. I hope that someone who knows this family and have seen the video have gotten the police involved. :(

he was arrested
MrsSamMerlotte
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:03 PM
What is twerking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I can't watch things like that.

cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Girls shaking there butt to music and recording it puttin it on the Internet

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

What is twerking

DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:48 PM
This isn't a new story. I heard of it, but didn't see it. I don't believe in hitting my child, so that just isn't ok with me at all. These freaky, fresh girls are going to do what they do for attention regardless and it's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I had no idea either. Too old for these terms.

Quoting cheetah90210:

Girls shaking there butt to music and recording it puttin it on the Internet

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

What is twerking

cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

i have a 13 year old sister shes actually the one that tells me about all this stuff. Its scary knowing my sisters generation and even worst my sons.
MamaToGirls
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Though I can say that I cannot agree with him beating her with an extension cord, I do feel his pain when seeing your children doing things they should not be doing. Being that I have 5 daughters myself, I would probably use embarrassment asa punishment. I like the ideas of parents these days who make their children stand with signs stating what mistakes they made. Call me mean or cruel, but if it works, it works.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)