Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you have a problem with this?

Baby bikinis like this:

(this isn't my daughter, just a image from the web)

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I don't care what others do but my DD's do not wear them

Lorik1969
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I think it looks ridiculous. Why would any parent want their baby to look sexy (not that it does, but that's the point of a string bikini)? How do you get a swim diaper under that??
NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Pretty hard to hide a swim diaper under that. I also wouldn't bother with the top. My girls can be top less at that age.
---terrah---
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Definitely not something that I would pick for a little girl to wear. I have two boys so picking swimwear for them is pretty easy:)

Rocsi718
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM

no that looks to grown

mellibelli917
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Umm only because I don't think she's potty trained lol. I put a bikini on my daughter at 18 months. Easier diaper change:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Its cute. Its a freaking baby, not a sex object. People have their minds in the gutter way too much on here.
DeLaLi
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I don't think it's necessarily about being in the gutter than it is weird for some people. It's just odd. Unfortunately, there are people with crazy, nasty minds out there no matter what. Most likely, and hopefully, no one commenting here is considered one of those people!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its cute. Its a freaking baby, not a sex object. People have their minds in the gutter way too much on here.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I dont see an issue, I woul dput it on my toddler. But then again we have our own pool and a 6 foot fence so who would see it on her? Me and her sisters...big whoop. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Not at all. The ones who do are the sickos sexualizing babies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)