Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you have a problem with this?

Baby bikinis like this:

(this isn't my daughter, just a image from the web)

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
MrsMiles85
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I do.  I don't understand the need to put them in skimpy clothing period.  I almost gave in and let my 6 year old get a bikini she has been asking for.  This picture just reinforced why I haven't yet and now that will be a no go.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Quoting nurse1997:

Looks stupid !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lzabierek
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I don't mind if little girls wear a 2 piece swimsuit but the top would NEVER be like that! It would be like a tube piece but with straps and the bottoms would NEVER be a string bikini. Either shorts or a wide band around.
Bookwormy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
We do one piece bathing suits here.
gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I do not really have a problem with it if somone else wants to put that on their kid, but I would not put it on mine. I do not think it looks cute on kids. The triangular shape just looks weird and out of place to me. Also every time I see a kid wearing a bikini they are constantly tugging it down because there is nothing to hold it in place. I have never seen a kid that looks comfortable in one. My oldest daughter was given a one piece that has the triangular shaped top and honestly I even think it is a little weird looking. She wears it when playing in the water at our house but she has another one that I think is much cuter that she wears when we are swimming at other places.

AJ-47
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I don't think anyone under the age of 18 should wear any type of bikini. That is just so wrong.
jdy9440
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

That looks ridiculous....

cupcake_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I personally think that one is too small for that baby but i do put my girls in 2 pieces. Its easier for pottying
ReadWriteLuv
Allright 2015, you heinous bitch. Bring it on!
Today at 5:22 PM
by Casey on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I have less of a problem putting a string topped bikini on a baby or toddler than I do putting one on my 10 year old. I'm not letting my 10 year old run around in a triangle top. 

hagwestcoast
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

tacky,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN