Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy and sad.

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
Sad that my daughter is in California seeing the beach for the first time without me and experiencing all kinds of new things without me, but, so happy and excited for her! She's having such a great time! Can anyone relate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Hi doll I hope she has fun and gets back safe I know what u mean I have a daughter that will be 16 on Sunday and soon off on her own at school she graduates early ;( but im kind of happy for her too I want her to do and see every thing I have not in this world and have her live to her fullest !

nodramamama311
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is only 11, her Aunt took her there. School is going to be a tough one too, hopefully she will find one here in Texas to go to when she's ready but I won't keep her from going out of state, will just be a little sad. Is your daughter going to be far from home?

Quoting nurse1997:

Hi doll I hope she has fun and gets back safe I know what u mean I have a daughter that will be 16 on Sunday and soon off on her own at school she graduates early ;( but im kind of happy for her too I want her to do and see every thing I have not in this world and have her live to her fullest !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Yes most likely dont know where she will end up thou she is going in to the air force and wants to work with computers - I have another daughter that is 15 and already is talking about moving out lol she's like Im going to get a apt, go to nursing school, and Im like ok keep dreaming not all at once you wont  and my son is 12 and wants to be the ice creamman and work at game stop go figure one always wants to linger  im only 36 so im in no rush for them to leave I just want all of them to take advantages as they come along and dont make any drastic mistakes along the way the only thing I stress is recession proof jobs I want my daughters to be able to support them selves with a man or with out a man and take care of me and my husband when we are old lol!

Quoting nodramamama311:

My daughter is only 11, her Aunt took her there. School is going to be a tough one too, hopefully she will find one here in Texas to go to when she's ready but I won't keep her from going out of state, will just be a little sad. Is your daughter going to be far from home?

Quoting nurse1997:

nodramamama311
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM
My daughter is well on her way to becoming a vet. She went to 4H camp and did their dog program, currently volunteers at our local humane society. She also did a fund raiser for them, all her idea. Our son, whos 5, wants to be like daddy and work construction, owning his own construction company would be ok...lol

Quoting nurse1997:

Yes most likely dont know where she will end up thou she is going in to the air force and wants to work with computers - I have another daughter that is 15 and already is talking about moving out lol she's like Im going to get a apt, go to nursing school, and Im like ok keep dreaming not all at once you wont  and my son is 12 and wants to be the ice creamman and work at game stop go figure one always wants to linger  im only 36 so im in no rush for them to leave I just want all of them to take advantages as they come along and dont make any drastic mistakes along the way the only thing I stress is recession proof jobs I want my daughters to be able to support them selves with a man or with out a man and take care of me and my husband when we are old lol!

Quoting nodramamama311:

Quoting nurse1997:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL my husbands says the same sure you can be a icecream man if you own your own shop or invent a new ice cream flavor !

Quoting nodramamama311:

My daughter is well on her way to becoming a vet. She went to 4H camp and did their dog program, currently volunteers at our local humane society. She also did a fund raiser for them, all her idea. Our son, whos 5, wants to be like daddy and work construction, owning his own construction company would be ok...lol

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting nodramamama311:

Quoting nurse1997:

aneela
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

awww...hopefully u get to do that with her soon

copperswifey
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:02 PM

awwww :( It's hard to be without your kids. Atleast she is enjoying herself and you will see her soon! :)

alliesmom112
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Hope she has fun!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)