Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugly people make cute kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Agree or disagree.

Like ugly as in 97% of the population would think they are hard to look at
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Disagree. The ugliest parents i know have kids that look like mutants. It starts with the shape of their bodies. They do not have dwarfism or anything but they all have these short legs and long monkey arms. Built like cotton hill from king of the hill.
Ultra_
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Oh disagree. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:32 PM
I'm one of the 97% of population would think I'm ugly but my kids are pretty cute.
torream
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I have seen really ugly people with beautiful children. LOL I never thought about it until now.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Never really thought about it, but I also know some great looking people that have some pretty hard to look at kids.

nicolee0821
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM
It's not always true. I've seen plenty of ugly people with hideous children and pretty people wth hideous children. lol I'd say it's a fair mix...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I have too. The mom and dad are "ehhh" looking and most of the kids are down right scary. Except for the one daughter. She won Miss NY state.

Quoting torream:

I have seen really ugly people with beautiful children. LOL I never thought about it until now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Isn't that strange how that happens? I have also seen very beautiful people with a not so cute kid. I don't like the idea of saying a kid is ugly so I will say "not so cute" lol Im surely going to hell for that one 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have too. The mom and dad are "ehhh" looking and most of the kids are down right scary. Except for the one daughter. She won Miss NY state.

Quoting torream:

fern624
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Agree

Bookwormy
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM
3 moms liked this
I bet people who ask the ugliest questions anonymously raise obnoxious children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)