Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I am not going to do a darn thing today!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Seriously! It's hot. I did all my shopping for the week yesterday and I could do the dishes....

I could do a little dusting.....

but NO I chose not to!

I am catching up on some shows I dvr'd.

So what do you think about that? hmmm, does it drive you crazy when stuff is left un-done?

What are you doing today?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jojobean558
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I worked third shift last night, then got to take 3 hour nap. Most of the house cleaning is done. I think it's another nap for me. Maybe get some other cleaning done later. Yes, unfinished cleaning drives me crazy but I guess to day I'm just gonna let it go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Sigh.... I ended up doing the dishes!

Christy78
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Sometime you need to take me time and do nothing at all.   

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Heck no ... I think what you are doing is great!!  I have days like that a lot myself.  I will do the dishes & make our bed, but other than that ... I just have lots of those kinds of days.  Empty Nest/SAHM Retirement is what I call it for me. 

godsgirl26
by ♥ char ♥ on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Oh goodness. I couldn't leave anything undone. That will drive me insane lol.
starlight91
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM

we spent the whole day yesterday out on the boat fishing, today I need to do my laundry ( not sure if others need to do theirs), and just relaxing today.

OCALAMOMOFTWINS
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Sometimes you just have to put on the mental blinders and carve out some time for yourself. Tlhe chores aren't going anywhere. They will be tlhere later.

lacyd75
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Yeah honestly I hate leaving stuff not done. But today I'm with you...taking the day to do absolutely nothing!! Well except dinner tonight anyways. I did tons of junk yesterday. What there is for today will be here tomorrow and if tomorrow never comes...well screw it! Guess it didn't need done anyways lol.

LandonJoesMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello I'm Lore new to the group :)
Well today I returned back to cafe mom after a long break and I'm posting here looking forward to getting to know all of you :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)