Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

i gave up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I gave up tlaking cuz no one listens.  My 4 yer old is not liking it.  I am sick and tired of the fighting between my 2 dd and the not listening.  so, I quit.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM

BUMP!

ambertreas76
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the feeling.  I have, and I am sad to admit it, gone into the bathroom, locked the door and cried into the mirror 'I give up'.  I have a 5 yr old son and a 4 yr old daughter who go at it like WWF.

starlight91
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM

lmao Im sorry I have a 2 dd's 18 yrs old & 13 yrs old, thats just too funny.. Oh god youre in for some fun as they get older.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM

LOL - I am SCARED TO DEATH of the teenage years.  SCARED!!!  My sister survived, hopefully I can too.  UGH!!!

Quoting starlight91:

lmao Im sorry I have a 2 dd's 18 yrs old & 13 yrs old, thats just too funny.. Oh god youre in for some fun as they get older.

starlight91
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:01 PM

lol its not as bad as everyone claims it is, but there are those moments youre like wtf? youre a teen you should know better,

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL - I am SCARED TO DEATH of the teenage years.  SCARED!!!  My sister survived, hopefully I can too.  UGH!!!

Quoting starlight91:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:02 PM

LOL.  I know I was a horrible teenb.  My POOR MOTHER!!!    If paybacks come with mine i am in trouble!!! LOL

Quoting starlight91:

lol its not as bad as everyone claims it is, but there are those moments youre like wtf? youre a teen you should know better,

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting starlight91:

starlight91
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh paybacks do come around, lol my dh dealing with it now, my 13 yr old dd is just like him, he even looks at her like wtf?lol

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL.  I know I was a horrible teenb.  My POOR MOTHER!!!    If paybacks come with mine i am in trouble!!! LOL

Quoting starlight91:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting starlight91:

dgray
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I'm confused. What are the ages and why do you feel like giving up? No judgement. Just trying to understand.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 daughters, and my two older kids 11 and almost 5 are the worst, they act more lke toddlers then my 17 month old. lol

My older girls fight all day long, I mean all day long. I have to seperate them constantly. But they both are insitigators sp? lol and will bug the crap out of eachother till someone looses it and then they whine at me.

I often feel like running away for a while and jsut be done with it, but instead they get punished for their fighting and right now their summer trip is on the line, if they dont smarten up with the fighting by the 19th, I am not allowing them to go on vacation with my parents, instead my parents will take my niece and nephew. They cant sit in the car for 5 minutes without screaming and yelling at eachother, and no one wants to listen to it, and since my moms sister and kids are all going in the same van, they dont want to hear it either.

Dont quit, talk even more and they will eventually listen. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN