Okay Moms, need some help w/ our first EVER Disney vacation!!!
Today, Disney finally opened up reservations for late 2014! I have NEVER been, can you believe it?!?!?! I think I am more excited than anyone. DH has been twice. Here are the logistics: 2 adults, 3 kids ( 2, 5, 8 @ time of trip late Sept 2014). Want to stay on resort (value) and meal plan.
1. Are meal plans worth it?? ( DH will have had gastric bypass just over a year when we go, so not sure if it would be worth it for him :-/
2. Better to book through disney.com myself or AAA or another travel agency?
3. When is a good time to book ie sales...I could book today out of excitement or wait for a deal?
4. Is the " Not So Scary Halloween Party" worth the extra$$$
5. Do I leave my 2 yr old off the reservation to get a value resort. I want to stay at movies but DH says sports ( b/c max. Occupancy is 4 for those hotels)
6. Best restaurants for character Dinning and what meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner)...no girls...so no royal table :-(
any other tips would be helpful