Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Lost my job over some splenda sugar!

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:02 PM
  • 16 Replies
Hi to anyone who reads this earlier this year I made up my mind to get my life right with God and in order to better myself and stop living in sin bc no matter what we try to do or get in life we cannot achieve without Jesus but I made this statement bc since I have became a Christian again its like no matter how hard I try to please someone its never enough but the other day a woman pull up in my drive thru at Burger King and she order a cup of coffee she was probably in her early 30s and she ask for 12 packs of splenda sugar that we no longer have since they change it to a blue pack of sugar free but she was not going for it all she begin to roll her neck and demanded that I leave out my drive thru station were other clients have been waiting patiently as she continue to fuss to find her some splenda and she stated (The other day when I come here yall had some in the dinning room bc I saw it when I past by the window so can you go check and continue with the neck rolling and the atittude so I begin frowning and confuse in my face bc she handle me very wrong when I explain that they have change up the product so the other day she made a complaint to the corporate office that I rolled my eyes and didn't put in the effort to find her what she wanted, so I got FIRED WOW SMH AFTER 3 YEARS OF HARD AND DEDICATED I HAVE BEEN BUT ITS ALL Good BC WHEN THE DEVIL SEE YOU TRYING HE WILL BRING SOMEONE IN TO TEAR YOU APART NO MATTER WHAT......YALL I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET MYSELF PREPARE TO OWN MY OWN HOME FOR ME and MY FAMILY AND THIS WHAT HAPPEN NOW I AM IN NEED OF SOME FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE bc my bills or right around the corner and I am trying to move at the sametime BUT THE GOOD THING ABOUT IT YALL I WAS OFFER A JOB TO SIT AND CARE FOR A PATIENT but it pays only 80 dollars a week I can't survive off that but it was offer THE SAME DAY I GOT TERMINATED.......THANKFUL FOR THAT.....ANY SUGGESTIONS........
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by ♥ char ♥ on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl that is the devil for real. Remember god always take care of his children. Something will open up for you :)

Queena985
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I know Gurl and thanx for reading and the encouragement...
Brehi
by Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:44 PM
2 moms liked this

When one door closes another one opens.God knows your heart. What the enemy meant for evil,God will turn for your good.You said that no matter how hard you try to please someone it is never enough,don't live your life trying to please others. Live to  please God and He will take care of everything else. 

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Head down to the enployment

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I stopped reading at the 1st line of that massive wall of run on sentence.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you ease ask Jesus to bless you with some punctuation skills?? I'm sorry sweetie but you can not read your post without going crossed eyed!
Marimaru
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

If it was truly just for one incident, you can probably do something about wrongful termination.  But if it's the end of a string of complaints, then it's not just about the splenda.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

WHAT DOES THAT SAY? I'm sorry I can't read it. Way to jumbled. By the way, it is spelled  girl, not gurl.

alc4evermom
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Try a serving job---people complain but there are always mgmt to back you up.  The money can be good.  I can't stand people like that!  Some people are bad seeds.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

If after 3 yrs of employment there - you did not know how to properly handle a difficult customer - then you need more training or had a bad moment.    Im betting you had a lot of bad moments and this was the last straw for your workplace.  Its not the devil.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN