Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Just need to talk to someone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My bf and I haven't been together long less then a month. I have been on BC, we have not been trying to get pregnant, but all signs are leaning towards that I am. I haven't told him that I might be because I want to make sure I am before saying a thing. I plan on calling my on tomorrow to ask for a blood test to confirm yes or no. How do I tell my bf I am pregnant without it over whelming him?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Apgsteenmommy
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Honestly you just need to tell him straight up. It might take him a while to believe/ understand it. Good luck
susieQ680
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:38 PM

yea just tell him it will be okay

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Sit him down and tell him. Be honest with your feelings.

NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Less than a month? What? Did you bang him on the first date and happened to be ovulating that night?
Why can't you just pee on a stick test? Most women don't need a doctor. It sounds like you want drama and attention. I think this man should run for the hills. Smh less than a month and you need a doctor??
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Wow get ready to raise this baby alone aftrer a month this guys gonna run !

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM
So you slept with some guy the first night you met him. "Think" you might be pregnant and want to run to the clinic to find out so you can get on the welfare ASAP?

Why can't you like all other adult humans go buy a pregnancy test and pee on it? No need to call the dr or tell the "boyfriend", until you know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Just tell him & pray it works out with him.  I'm sorry, but why did you do this so soon?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)