Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

BAD MOM! You gave your baby WHAT?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok let's a freak out over what I gave my baby. Are you ready? A BANANA! Yup that is correct everyone. I started my baby on solids at 4 months like his pedi told me to. He is a big boy and did so great with rice and oatmeal and fruit. So one day I gave him gerber bananas and my MIL freaked out and said why don't you give him fresh fruits? Ok good idea! So a few days of fresh fruit being mashed up by yours truly go great! I have the time and I don't mind. A friend of mine comes over and is appalled at what i am doing! She says why would you waste money on fresh fruits when you could just buy it in a jar!

Oh man I am getting attacked from all sides! Haha I am gonna continue with the fresh fruits, my baby seems to like them and I don't care what my friend says but I would like some opinions. Where do you ladies stand? Jar food or fresh food?

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Replies (41-42):
catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:11 AM

My little ones began solids around twelve months of age. 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

Linagma03
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

He is cute! My dd at 4 months was eating hot dogs, not the baby kind either. Most of the time I fed jar food because I worked rotating shifts so fresh wasn't easy to deal with. I would've liked to have used fresh. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)