Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

New mom to be after 19yrs

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone!
My name is Thana and Im a mother of a 21 & 19 years old wonderful young men and on May 24 I found out that Im pregnant!!! Very much a surprise because my tubes are tied, and I was 13weeks already. Now that the shock is over and Im 20weeks, Im starting to enjoy my pregnancy, but Im terrify to start all over, specially because Im 41...
Thank you ladies for reading my post and I hope to meet all the great moms here!
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:59 AM
What does your children say? That is great your pregnant but I hope you don't have issues with having the baby. It is a miracle for you enjoy. Congratulations!
tubes-tied_LOL
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM
they were as surprise and shock as I was, so was my husband! Im also hopping for no issues and a healthy rest of the pregnancy and baby!!!
JenniferLeighLu
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!  I am 43 DH is 54 and had a son seven months ago.  We have a 16 and 12 yo. Son and daughter.  It was a huge surprise to us as well.  I have a laundry list of health issues and deficiencies including progesterone.  My older kids are so in love with their brother.  It has been a huge adjustment but the absolute best thing to happen to us!  So enjoy it!

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats 

dolphingurl1286
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow that would be a shock! Congratulations!

RichardsMom0209
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow. Congrats!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:40 AM

That would be a shock. I had a baby at 42 and she is the love of my life my oldest were 25 & 22 but she was planned after I got divorced and ammried someone else.

Congrats!

OCALAMOMOFTWINS
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! How exciting. Don't worry, I was 48 when I gave birth to my twin boys. Having young children in middle age isn't as scary as it sounds. I think I am a better mom now than I would have been 20 yrs ago, I am definately wiser and more patient. I also felt better in my pregnancy than I had in years. All of those wonderful, youthful hormones were back!

You are going to do great! I am so happy for you!

jobseeker
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:28 PM

God bless you!!!  Some purprises take your breath away.  prayers sent up for your health.  you will have lots of health.  enjoy your pregnancy and take care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)