Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

New mom to be after 19yrs

Hello everyone!
My name is Thana and Im a mother of a 21 & 19 years old wonderful young men and on May 24 I found out that Im pregnant!!! Very much a surprise because my tubes are tied, and I was 13weeks already. Now that the shock is over and Im 20weeks, Im starting to enjoy my pregnancy, but Im terrify to start all over, specially because Im 41...
Thank you ladies for reading my post and I hope to meet all the great moms here!
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Replies (11-19):
xxMichellexx
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Congrates :) I had a surprise pregnancy at 42, and bubs was born just 3 months before I turned 43 .. Bubs  is now 61/2 months and is a healthy baby girl :) 

i never had high blood pressure or GD but was 'high risk' because bubs needed her growth monitored.. My labour was a 2 1/2 hour labour with no pain relief.. My easiest birth :)

Diane1223
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Congrats!
coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Congrats! Man I would hate that :( but it seems so meant to be for you !
famiglia_bella
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Some things are meant to be!  Congrats on your surprise and best wishes for smooooth sailing.

momwriter
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Congratulations! What a shock. I thought I was done having kids after 2 but had a third when mine were 8 1/2 and 11. I was 41 when I had boy #3 (I thought he'd be my girl....If I wasn't 46 I might have another try for a girl). The kids are 16, 13 and 5 now. We all enjoy our little guy and the big ones can babysit! Your new baby just might be an aunt or uncle at a very young age, by the way!

copperswifey
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Must have happened for a reason. Congratulations!! You will do great, try not to be nervous. :)

Trollslayer
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Congrats! I had my 2nd child at 38 and baby was fine. She will be 12 next month.

alliesmom112
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Congrats!!
jak3739
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:44 AM

You are still young.  You must have had your other children very young.  Congratulations!  That is wonderful news evenn if it is unexpected.  I think when you are older you do enjoy pregnancy more.  I am 37 and expecting a new baby any day.  I have enjoyed this pregnancy more than any other even though it had a lot of challenges.  I think it is because I realize how quickly it all goes by.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)