Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Guilty or not, you're still wrong

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am appalled by the actions people have taken due to Zimmerman being found not guilty. How does jumping people fix the problem? How does destroying property fix the problem? Wouldn't it be better to find ways to fix the problems then to create more? I just don't understand it.
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:47 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes, I agree. I saw long ago within our laws he was gonna be non guilty. People need to deal. I don't understand the idiots protesting. If this trial was 2 white guys or 2 black guys no one would have heard about the trial at all.
sunflower37
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

It was on the news all day. He was found not guilty but the parents of the young man killed are just really hurt and feel they didn't get justice for their son.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:02 AM
You could tell during the trial he was going to be found not guilty. You're right people are upset because a "white" person shot a black person.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I agree. I saw long ago within our laws he was gonna be non guilty. People need to deal. I don't understand the idiots protesting. If this trial was 2 white guys or 2 black guys no one would have heard about the trial at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM

And Zimmerman is not caucasian. 

By the evidence he was not guilty.  People want the jurors to break the law and find him guilty just because.  Wow, idiots. 

Quoting cjsmom1:

You could tell during the trial he was going to be found not guilty. You're right people are upset because a "white" person shot a black person.

Quoting Anonymous:

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM
That's why I put it in quotation marks. I understand why people are upset, but creating more violence won't solve anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

By the evidence he was not guilty.  People want the jurors to break the law and find him guilty just because.  Wow, idiots. 

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Exactly!!!

Quoting cjsmom1:

That's why I put it in quotation marks. I understand why people are upset, but creating more violence won't solve anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Anonymous:

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Trayvon's parents asked for things to remain peaceful. I don't understand how beating up random people will get justice.

Quoting sunflower37:

It was on the news all day. He was found not guilty but the parents of the young man killed are just really hurt and feel they didn't get justice for their son.

teri4lance
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM
It doesn't. It's just an excuse to be antisocial. These are bad people acting in their natural manner now that they perceive an excuse to do so. They are an embarassment to anyone with anything in common with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Annsf
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM
He is part Peruvian. That is a nationally, not a race.
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM
I just knew he was half white half hispanic. There are so many nationalities I've seen him written as. Regardless the people making it about race have labeled him as white.

Quoting Annsf:

He is part Peruvian. That is a nationally, not a race.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN