Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I need hair suggestions, PLEASE!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 16 Replies

Okay, so this is me with my hair back so you can see my face shape and all. 

I couldn't really find a better one, but to give you an idea, my hair is long and straight.  It's fine, but I have a lot of it.  I want a cute cut, but not a short one.  DH likes it long, and I feel like it makes my face look really chubby when I have short hair. 

Any suggestions?

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaGreenhalge
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
bump?
johnny4ever
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Do you like the color?

MommaGreenhalge
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Quoting johnny4ever:

Do you like the color?

I don't adore my hair color, I would love some redlights or highlights in it. But I don't have the time or money right now to keep up with coloring. I'm just going for cut right now.

johnny4ever
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Quoting MommaGreenhalge:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Do you like the color?

I don't adore my hair color, I would love some redlights or highlights in it. But I don't have the time or money right now to keep up with coloring. I'm just going for cut right now.

Wish I had straight hair!I have Auburn naturaly curly hair and once a week I straighten mine and it lasts 2-3 days.

johnny4ever
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM

What about Bangs?

MommaGreenhalge
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Quoting johnny4ever:

I've learned to appreciate my straight hair. I just wish I could figure out a good style.

pittymama
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM

i would get layered, blonde highlights. not too blonde, just enough to brighten up your dull color and bring out your eyes.

sunflower37
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I like the color of your hair. What do you think about shoulder length with curls?

MommaGreenhalge
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Quoting sunflower37:

I like the color of your hair. What do you think about shoulder length with curls?

I love curls, but they do not work well in my hair.  Anything that would make them happen and stay takes like an hour. 

SeventiesChild
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Blunt cut. Ending no longer than shoulder length. Longer towards the chin.....shorter towards the back. You could go either darker or lighter. Highlights would make it easy peasy. Keep it straight, of course. Cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)