Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

ridiculous?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 16 Replies

So my friend told me I will not get a bf if I don't let the guy control the relationship and act submissive. She believes that going out without the person your in a relationship with is disrespectful. Also she has to ask her bf if she can add guy friends to her fb. She yelled at me because I am not like her and tells me I will stay single lol.  Opinions. 

by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM

She has no confidence in herself or her own ability to make her own decisions and choices ... that's just my opinion anyway.

copperswifey
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I believe everyone is different and there is someone for everyone. Just because you aren't exactly like her doesn't mean you won't find someone. Seems a little ridiculous for her to say something like that. :)

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I think there's a man or woman out there for everyone. Some guys like a submissive wife and some like an outsspoken wife and some like a woman in the middle.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:36 PM
I completely disagree. I've never been the submissive type and I've never had a problem finding or keeping boyfriends. I'm married now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IamMex11
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM

you need new friends

Rushn311
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM

That's just stupid. LOL I'd rather stay single than be the way your friend is.

Trollslayer
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Quoting IamMex11:

you need new friends

I agree...........

alliesmom112
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM
That is crazy
pittymama
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Quoting polkaspots:

I completely disagree. I've never been the submissive type and I've never had a problem finding or keeping boyfriends. I'm married now.

momofthem311
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Very ridiculous! How could she possibly think that every man on earth is exactly the same and wants the same thing in a woman? Yes there are some men like she describes, obviously hers is, but there are so many different kinds of personalities out there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)