Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you fit your sun sign?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  • 46 Replies

I am such a Pisces. I fit my sign: sensitive, creative, idealistic, 2 fish going in opposite directions (one going with the flow, the other rebelling). I know some people aren't into that sort of thing but I personally think there's something to it. My kids and dh fit their signs, too.

by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rushn311
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I am an Aquarius. I've read it in the past, and  a lot is true.

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Yes and no. I'm a cancer. But they're usually loners who hide feelings well. I'm a loner who wears her heart on her sleeve. I cant hide emotions to save my life.
momwriter
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:26 PM

My oldest son is an Aquarius and boy do we clash sometimes. He's so strong-willed and determined which was tough when he was younger. Are these traits you have? He's a bright,talented great kid, though; don't mean to sound negative!

Quoting Rushn311:

sillytime
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Libra here and YES 100% lol ;0)
momwriter
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM

That's interesting. My mom is a Cancer and so was my grandmother. Neither could hide their feelings at all, either! I didn't realize Cancer's were loners....my mom and grandmother are definitely "people" person (s)...hmmm....

Quoting justinnaimee:

Yes and no. I'm a cancer. But they're usually loners who hide feelings well. I'm a loner who wears her heart on her sleeve. I cant hide emotions to save my life.

momwriter
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Love Libras! My middle son is so easy-going'; he's a Libra. I think that's typical of Libras (?).

Quoting sillytime:

little.worthen
by Tess on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM

yeah i absolutly fit my sign. i'm a Libra

sillytime
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Yes we tend to be outgoing and pretty compliant unless its an issue we are passionate about. We are great listeners and very devoted friends.

Quoting momwriter:

Love Libras! My middle son is so easy-going'; he's a Libra. I think that's typical of Libras (?).

Quoting sillytime:

Rushn311
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM

yeah I have some of those ;) You didn't sound negative :D

Quoting momwriter:

My oldest son is an Aquarius and boy do we clash sometimes. He's so strong-willed and determined which was tough when he was younger. Are these traits you have? He's a bright,talented great kid, though; don't mean to sound negative!

Quoting Rushn311:

pittymama
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

i'm a libra. yes, i fit 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)