Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
poshkat
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Dropped ds off at daycamp and went shopping with hubs. Now we're all home and have to leave again at 2:30 to take ds to the doctor so we can figure out this behavior issue we've been having.
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

((HUGS)) and sending baby dust your way!!

baby dust

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm enjoying the sun and no sign of aunt flow it was supose to be here a few days ago but it will be my July 1 and then again me and my husband is hoping and praying for our first child please pray for us this is something we both want and please pray lady's thank you in advance

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Wow, that sounds yummy!

Quoting jlmc:

Pork chops with veggies, cooking in a chicken gravy.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Cuddling sounds great! What's for dinner?

Quoting jlmc:

I am taking advantage of this cool, rainy day adn cuddling in bed while ds takes a nap and dd and dh hand out in the living room. Dinner is in the crock pot so its gonna be an easy day.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooh, that sounds good! I love my crockpot. I should make something like that this week, too.  

Quoting jlmc:

Pork chops with veggies, cooking in a chicken gravy.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Cuddling sounds great! What's for dinner?

Quoting jlmc:

I am taking advantage of this cool, rainy day adn cuddling in bed while ds takes a nap and dd and dh hand out in the living room. Dinner is in the crock pot so its gonna be an easy day.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Sorry you're having issues with him but hopefully it's nothing major and is easily fixable. :)

Quoting poshkat:

Dropped ds off at daycamp and went shopping with hubs. Now we're all home and have to leave again at 2:30 to take ds to the doctor so we can figure out this behavior issue we've been having.

poshkat
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Quoting bamababe1975:

Thanks. I think we'll end up back in occupational therapy. It would be really helpful
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Hopefully that's what you'll get, then, if it's helpful. A friend of my daughter's has a brother who has a lot of problems and gets a lot out of o/t. How old is your son?

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting bamababe1975:

Thanks. I think we'll end up back in occupational therapy. It would be really helpful

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I am hoping I am not pregnant right now bc if I am I will feel extremely guilty due to the fact that I am on mirena. For once I would like to get pregnant without having to worry about the fact that the birth control I am on is going to possibly affect my unborn child. Sigh.

poshkat
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Quoting bamababe1975:

He's 6. He has sensory processing disorder and we worked through it with ot but now it's getting worse. Much much worse
mollgirl59
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

sweet salt air by Barbara Delinsky. Very good.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Ugh, don't say rain. It's been raining here in AL every day for the past month. What book are you reading?

Quoting mollgirl59:

I have no plans and it is raining here. Fortunately I am reading a good book.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN