Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
EbonySnow
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I'm looking forward to Project Runway tonight and the Wolverine tomorrow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Maybe. I have been getting gas bubbles a lot though and cramping right where it counts. Have been a bit constipated though and just over all tiredness. I won't see my obgyn until august 7th bc that's when she comes back from vacation.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Maybe your symptoms are due to the hormones from the Mirena itself and not due to pregnancy? Have you taken a test yet?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am hoping I am not pregnant right now bc if I am I will feel extremely guilty due to the fact that I am on mirena. For once I would like to get pregnant without having to worry about the fact that the birth control I am on is going to possibly affect my unborn child. Sigh.

sunflower37
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Just sitting here at the computer typing drinking ice tea.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Yay! So glad the doc was great and everything's set in motion. :)

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting bamababe1975:

Thanks. We just got back from the doctor. She was awesome. She asked me for evaluation copies and whatever else I might have (almost every copy), even though I gave her an extremly extensive explanation of everything. We got the ball rolling on starting a new eval and more physical or occupational therapy.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I'm not a PR fan but I do want to see Wolverine. Are there any other movies coming out or in theaters now that you want to see?

Quoting EbonySnow:

I'm looking forward to Project Runway tonight and the Wolverine tomorrow.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:25 AM

That could still be from the Mirena, but it's a good idea to see your doc. If she's going to be gone for so long, though, you might want to at least call the office and ask them about possible side effects of the Mirena. They may be able to tell you over the phone whether what you're experiencing is just from that, and you may need to go in and be seen by one of the other doctors there before she gets back.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe. I have been getting gas bubbles a lot though and cramping right where it counts. Have been a bit constipated though and just over all tiredness. I won't see my obgyn until august 7th bc that's when she comes back from vacation.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I do a lot of the same, lol. Iced tea is pretty much a staple in Alabama, lol, although I do try to drink lots of water, too, to balance out all the sugar. My girls practically have to be forced to drink anything other than tea, though. What are you doing this weekend? Anything special?

Quoting sunflower37:

Just sitting here at the computer typing drinking ice tea.

shadowspirit07
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Planning to TTC in Sept :D Just got my CBFM in the mail yesterday so I'll start with it next cycle in August (about 2 weeks)

Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

wedding tickers

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Congratulations and good luck with that! Do you have any kids yet or will this be your first?

Quoting shadowspirit07:

Planning to TTC in Sept :D Just got my CBFM in the mail yesterday so I'll start with it next cycle in August (about 2 weeks)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Looking forward to date night.   Even though I'm pregnant with #4, we try to go out just the two of us once a week for a romantic dinner.  I always try to choose something really sexy to wear that he really likes.  He likes to see lots of cleavage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)