Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (41-50):
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Woohoo! Have a great time!

Quoting Anonymous:

Looking forward to date night.   Even though I'm pregnant with #4, we try to go out just the two of us once a week for a romantic dinner.  I always try to choose something really sexy to wear that he really likes.  He likes to see lots of cleavage.

EbonySnow
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Nohing until November, DH wants to see Enders Game but I am far more excited about Thor: The Dark World after that we want to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. my dd really wants to see the new Smurfs movie but I want someone else to see it first.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm not a PR fan but I do want to see Wolverine. Are there any other movies coming out or in theaters now that you want to see?

Quoting EbonySnow:

I'm looking forward to Project Runway tonight and the Wolverine tomorrow.

TeenMommyToBe7
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Dealing with the stomach bug while taking care of a 6 month old and its raining :(

kstchr
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Our weekend/week plans just fell through, because my oldest now appears to have chicken pox!  Now I suppose it's just a matter of time until her sister gets it too. It's just amazing how yesterday she didn't have any spots on her face, and today she has a bunch. Took her to the Urgent Care clinic since the doc's office was closed by then, and the PA "thinks" it's the chicken pox.  I paid $25 for that wishy washy diagnosis??  Ugh.  At least she's not feeling sick on top of all that--she's still her "perky" self--so I'm counting my blessings there!  Oh, and I let my younger DD's friend's mom know about possible exposure, and she WANTS her kids to get it!  Welcome to my world...it's not usually this strange. ;)

shadowspirit07
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Thank you. This will be our first that we are TTCing for
Quoting bamababe1975:

Congratulations and good luck with that! Do you have any kids yet or will this be your first?

Quoting shadowspirit07:

Planning to TTC in Sept :D Just got my CBFM in the mail yesterday so I'll start with it next cycle in August (about 2 weeks)

KRNR
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I'm hoping for a boy and I think grandpa(on the dad side) is too cause he has all girl grandchildren I really think he wants a boy as bad as I do it's kinda funny 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

How's everyone doing this week?

Quoting kstchr:

Our weekend/week plans just fell through, because my oldest now appears to have chicken pox!  Now I suppose it's just a matter of time until her sister gets it too. It's just amazing how yesterday she didn't have any spots on her face, and today she has a bunch. Took her to the Urgent Care clinic since the doc's office was closed by then, and the PA "thinks" it's the chicken pox.  I paid $25 for that wishy washy diagnosis??  Ugh.  At least she's not feeling sick on top of all that--she's still her "perky" self--so I'm counting my blessings there!  Oh, and I let my younger DD's friend's mom know about possible exposure, and she WANTS her kids to get it!  Welcome to my world...it's not usually this strange. ;)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

That's never fun! How are you feeling this week?

Quoting TeenMommyToBe7:

Dealing with the stomach bug while taking care of a 6 month old and its raining :(

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I bet he does! One of my nephews is the only boy grandchild on my sister's husband's side and they were over the moon to see a boy child at last, lol. They were quick to say they'd have loved a girl just as much but I don't think they'd have been nearly as excited by another girl. When are you due?

Quoting KRNR:

I'm hoping for a boy and I think grandpa(on the dad side) is too cause he has all girl grandchildren I really think he wants a boy as bad as I do it's kinda funny 

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Sending prayers and baby dust!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm enjoying the sun and no sign of aunt flow it was supose to be here a few days ago but it will be my July 1 and then again me and my husband is hoping and praying for our first child please pray for us this is something we both want and please pray lady's thank you in advance

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)