Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Yes, I actually said these words to my kid. What are some of the strangest things you have found yourself saying to your children?

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Replies (21-29):
kellysparkles
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

"No!  Don't put your finger in the cat's/dog's butt!!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't shellac the dog again.  A friend's kid shellaced the dog--the entire dog.  No one knew until it was time to feed the dry hardened dog.

psychomama05
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Awesome!

Quoting kellysparkles:

"No!  Don't put your finger in the cat's/dog's butt!!"

psychomama05
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Pictures???

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't shellac the dog again.  A friend's kid shellaced the dog--the entire dog.  No one knew until it was time to feed the dry hardened dog.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL oh they took some. I saw the dog a week after he was "finished" so to speak.  They had to shave him all the way down. Think they should've left him alone, he would have been waterproofed during the rainy season :)

benny1031
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I toom my son to the park and he decided to chew on a wood chip I said that is not a food group and if you need fiber I'll get you a fruit bar
gr8d8n3mom
by Gr8d8n3mom on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

No we can not "return" the baby if it's a boy. ( my close friend worked in the nursery at the hospital) Then she asked why not, because Ms. K. has LOTS of them! 

Stop arguing, don't look at each other close your mouths and eat your breakfast! (to which one said) "if we keep our mouths closed,how do we eat?" uggh.

No you can't take a baby rabbit to school in your pants pocket

ONLY mommy is allowed to turn on the dog clippers and shave or cut ANY dog or HUMAN hair, (I forgot to add scissors, and the 2 yr olds bangs got cut!) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:02 PM

my DD is almost 5 and loves her teddy bear cold so you find him quite often in the freezer

Quoting JenniferP96:

People are not food

Your brother is not a chair

Why is there a baby in the freezer?! (Dd put her doll in there when she snuck a Popsicle because Dh didn't close the door all the way)

Don't pull daddy's boy parts! (Dh was in boxers because we just got up. Ds pulled himself into a standing position by grabbing the front of the boxers but got a handful of sack with it. I admit I laughed until I had to pee with that one)

witchybabymomma
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
haha sadly my mom had to tell me that as a kid
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)